Good morning! How are you on this lovely Monday morning? I hope you are doing well. How was your week last week?
Mine was awesome. My one goal (which is why I didn’t post goals) was to sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. So sleep I did, and I feel like a whole new person after a solid week of good sleep.
So a quick recap of my goal-less week was:
- I worked out 4.5 times. The 0.5 was when my husband and I went outside to walk on Saturday morning, and then I realized it was hot. I made it 11 minutes, felt ill in the heat, and came back inside and drank a milkshake instead. #fail
- I got a lot of laundry done.
- I got some housecleaning done.
- My husband and I watched the Georgia-Tennessee game on Saturday night. That is one of the first football games I’ve watched in years, and my husband was having to explain what was going on. (I grew up under a rock, so I don’t know much about football.) By the time I finally understood it, I was on the edge of my seat. Gripping! I could get into that. The Vols did great even though Georgia took it home. It was an exciting game.
- I just enjoyed being at home.
It was a perfect week!
Now I’m ready to go again. This week is going to be a huge week because the official kickoff for my writers’ guild is this week. I’ve been working with my leadership team all summer, and we’re ready to go. We’re stoked. So here are my goals for this week:
Health and personal care:
- Work out 5 times.
- Eat whole foods more often than not.
- Lose 3 pounds this week. Yes, I’m saying this publicly.
- Start new “If You Want To Kill Giants” blog series.
- Set up spreadsheet to track income and expenses from the blog.
- Listen to one mp3 from this year’s Bethel “Writing Unto the Glory” conference while I work out at lunch this week.
- Listen to one mp3 from this year’s Killer Tribes conference.
- Begin linking every week, starting this week, to blog linkup parties to build readership on this site. (I’d love it if you’d help me also by sharing posts on Facebook! Every share makes a huge difference!)
- Spend time with some of my girlfriends at a special event we have planned this week.
- Dunamis’ Writers’ Guild HUGE kickoff
- Orchestra rehearsal
- Prepare teaching notes for a meeting I’m teaching at Thursday night.
- Prepare teaching notes for LifeGroup next Sunday.
This week is going to be pretty busy, not by my choice, but because I have several meetings that just happened to end up in the same week. It’s going to be great though.
What do you have going on this week? I’d love to hear from you about your life! Please to leave a comment below, and if you have blogged about your goals, please leave a link too!