Watch the video:
Download my speaker information sheet here: Jamie Rohrbaugh Keynote Speaker Information Sheet lowres
I love to serve Christ’s body in ministering the on-time, prophetic Word of God.
In 2018 and 2019, I am ministering mostly in these areas:
- Inner healing, particularly in helping believers heal from father wounds and mother wounds;
- 2-day prophetic equipping seminars; and
- Helping ministers use e-commerce to expand their reach, make more disciples, and increase their ministry funding.
If you are looking for a prophetic speaker for your church or event, let’s talk about how I can serve you!
Read these testimonials from prior event attendees:
- “God used you today to put the seal on a great move in [my] life. This teaching is positioning me to pioneer at a higher level. Thank you for your obedience! Life-transforming word.”
- “Thank you. I have learned so much and now have the tools to heal so much of my pain.”
- “I had the head knowledge but now I believe it. I feel like I’m standing. And Daddy God is standing beside me. I feel like He’s proud of me, pleased with who I am. I have not felt that way before. So, thank you again for leading us, Jamie. Many blessings to you and your family.”
- “I know that the Lord has freed me from the prison of abandonment and being rejected. I feel whole , free and like a much loved child!! Thank you Papa God for your unconditional love.”
We receive testimonies daily about the Lord’s work in people’s hearts through our messages. Only He can heal hearts, but He always does–so we believe He can use us to bless the people at your event too!
More about our 2018-2019 focus topics:
Inner healing messages:
The Lord has given us a unique, prayer-based teaching method to help people find healing from father wounds, mother wounds, conditional love, church wounds, and more.
In a group setting, we prefer to address father wounds first because father wounds keep you from believing God. We like to address mother wounds second because mother wounds keep you from receiving from God.
Our “Healing from Father Wounds” and “Healing from Mother Wounds” classes are both 2-hour classes, inclusive of ministry time.
In our 2-day prophetic equipping seminar, we teach the basics of:
- How to hear God;
- How to discern times and seasons;
- The breakthrough anointing with pioneering study;
- Beginning to understand dreams, visions, strange events;
- Cultivating a prophetic spirit;
- The prophetic release of Jesus;
- Prophetic protocol;
- How to receive prophetic words from the Lord;
- Checks and balances;
- Prophetic intercession;
- Basics of prophetic worship;
- Various kinds of group activation and practice exercises; and
- Blessing, impartation, and commissioning.
We provide lots of notes and follow-up resources to class attendees for this seminar.
Helping ministers use e-commerce to expand and fund their ministries:
Our seminar for ministers is called AMPLIFY: Greater Influence, Greater Access, Greater Exploits. In this class, we show ministers how to use e-commerce to expand your reach, disciple people more deeply, and increase your ministry funding.
This is a 2-hour class at its basic level. It includes after-class access to two of my video courses with supplemental materials. Add-on packages that include consulting support, training for volunteers, and technical assistance are also available.
There is a grace on me to help ministers expand their reach and funding using online tools. This is one of our ministry’s four stated purposes, and we are blessed that God has allowed us to serve many pastors and itinerant ministers in this way.
We try our best to work with any budget. Pricing is based on the complexity of the event plus the travel distance from our home.
There are so many factors involved in bringing a speaker to an event that we can usually work with you to figure out some combination of factors that will make it possible for us to minister at your event.
Let’s start the conversation!
Just fill out the contact form below or email me at jamie at fromhispresence dot com, and I’ll get back with you!
Thank you for considering us for your event. I look forward to meeting you.