Here is our schedule of events. We update this page as new events are added. Webinar schedules and updates are sent out by email, not posted on this page. If you’re looking for booking information, find Jamie’s speaking information and short speaking reel here.
Mentoring Conference, December 8-9, 2023, London, UK:
Scroll down for more details about this quality time mentoring conference in the London area!
Where: YHA London Lee Valley, Windmill Ln, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN8 9AJ, just 6 minutes’ walk from the Cheshunt Station!
When: 8-9 December, 2023, 9:30 AM – 5 PM each day
What: This will be QUALITY TIME with you, where we will talk about mentoring questions that are on YOUR heart. It will be like a group time of strengthening one another in the Lord around a campfire, but without the campfire. 🙂
Cost to register:
- Register for both days for only £20 per person.
- Register for just one day for only £10 per person.
To register, simply send the registration fee to us using PayPal at the button below.
Your registration fee is for the conference only and does not include transportation, lodging, or meals.
Tickets are not refundable for any reason unless the entire event is cancelled. Each registration is for one ticket to attend the event in person. The event will not be streamed. You will be able to mingle, network, make friends, and receive ministry without social distancing requirements unless such requirements are mandated by the British government at the time of the event.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Iron Sharpening Iron Men’s Retreat, April 10-14, 2024, Navarre Beach, Florida
- Men’s retreat with lodging and food provided. (Everyone in the group may help prep group meals … and we always include at least one steak dinner!)
- A time of iron sharpening iron where you will be strengthened, encouraged, and challenged in the Lord–and you will strengthen and challenge other men too!
- You will get to enjoy both fun AND group Bible study and ministry time.
Location: Waterfront home (on a canal) in Navarre Beach, Florida. This is only a short Uber/taxi ride from Pensacola International Airport.
Housing arrangements: We have reserved the beautiful home pictured below for your retreat. The home sleeps 15 people. We are limiting space so you do not have to share a bed.
- Check in is from 3 PM to 5 PM on Wednesday, April 10, 2024. Please arrive anytime between 3 PM and 5 PM on Wednesday, April 10, 2024.
- Check out is at 9 AM on Sunday, April 14, 2024.
- Registration includes 4 nights’ lodging on a bunk, sofa bed, or regular bed. (We will place you in a bed of our choice according to age and physical ability, giving preference to who registers first as well.)
- Registration includes 11 meals: from dinner Wednesday night through breakfast Sunday morning. We always provide one steak dinner, too! Group meal prep will be involved at some times. Plenty of snacks will also be provided each day.
- Registration includes teaching/Bible study/group ministry times, special gifts, and fun activities.
- Registration does NOT include transportation or other travel costs.
- Tickets are not refundable for any reason unless the entire event is cancelled. Each registration is for one ticket to attend the event in person. The event will not be streamed.
- You will be able to mingle, network, make friends, and receive ministry without social distancing requirements. This retreat will NOT be socially distanced. (Please do not attend at the time of the retreat if you are ill or have covid-19 at that time.)
Earlybird registration fee (register before January 1, 2024) is: $495 per person
Regular registration fee (register after January 1, 2024 is: $675 per person
Within 5 days after you register, we will send you a personal form to fill out regarding your dietary needs and other things. We can accommodate regular (meat-eating), vegetarian, and gluten-free diets only.