Welcome to my 31 Days of Supernatural Encounters free devotional series!
Each day’s post is different, but every article has four short parts: Read, Know, Pray, and Listen. The series contains prophetic words, prayers, and more! Please be sure to read the posts in order, if possible, since they build on each other.
As you walk through this series, I pray that you would be powerfully impacted and that Holy Spirit would take you to a new level of intimacy with Jesus.
Are you ready? Here we go!
- Day 1: 31 Days of Supernatural Encounters
- Day 2: Personal Encounters with Jesus
- Day 3: The Passion of Christ for You
- Day 4: How To Test the Spirits
- Day 5: Heavenly Hosts and Orbs of Light
- Day 6: Prophetic Word: Be Filled With Light!
- Day 7: The Lord Has Redeemed His Servant Jacob
- Day 8: Lord, Make Me Good Soil!
- Day 9: Jesus Says: I Hate What They Did To You
- Day 10: Allow Yourself To Heal
- Day 11: An Encounter With the Great Door-Closer
- Day 12: It’s Time To Be Bold As a Lion!
- Day 13: 3 Ways To Stay Under God’s Overshadowing
- Day 14: Deciding the Heart Motivation of Your Life
- Day 15: Prophetic Word: You Will Be Twice as Inhabited as Before!
- Day 16: Get Free from the Kool-Aid!
- Day 17: Who Are You Pouring Into?
- Day 18: Look NOW for Seven-fold Restoration of Financial Losses
- Day 19: Falling In Love with a Man
- Day 20: Praying Against Sexism and Racism in the Church
- Day 21: Jesus Says: Come Back to the Raw!
- Day 22: If You Feel Dead Inside Today
- Day 23: Feeling the Father In Your Heart
- Day 24: If You’ve Been Dishonored, Honor Is Coming
- Day 25: Crying Out for More
- Day 26: When You Don’t Matter To Your Parents
- Day 27: How To Enter Into Deep Prayer
- Day 28: Lord, Keep Me On a Short Leash!
- Day 29: What To Do When Someone Betrays You
- Day 30: The Nitty-Gritty Question Between You and God
- Day 31: Prophetic Word: You Are Going to Fly!