Welcome to my blog series on Healing from Church Wounds!
Hi friend! Have you been hurt in church? If so, I'm sorry that happened to you. However, I know from decades of experience that, no matter how you have been hurt in church, Father God wants to heal you and restore your life.
If you've been hurt in church, our Good Shepherd, Jesus, also wants to shepherd you into the green pastures of a church that will be a RIVER of life to you. 🙂
If you're ready to find healing from church wounds, please walk through the steps of the healing process in the blog posts below. You will be blessed as you do, and I pray the Lord will heal your heart so deeply that there will not even be a scar–and that He'll lead you and guide you into a wide, bountiful, vibrant place in the local church He has for you to attend.
Here are the articles in my Healing from Church Wounds series:
- How to Respond When You Get Hurt In Church
- When Going to Church Hurts
- How to Forgive the Church for Hurting You
- How to Forgive the Church As a Whole
- 21 Signs of a Toxic Church
- If You Don't See God's Blessings On Your Life, You May Have a Mother Wound (Yes, this link isn't a mistake! Church wounds ARE mother-type wounds.)
- MY VIDEO CLASS: Healing from Spiritual Abuse, Toxic Pastors, and Toxic Churches (The content of this video class is not the same as the blog posts, but it is essential if you want to take your healing deeper.)
Blessings and grace to you as you heal.
Love in Christ,