(Updated March 18, 2023)
Every gift matters. No gift is too large or too small. Here are our current known needs/opportunities for sponsorship.
Our largest need is always to our general operating budget, which pays our staff, taxes, government filing fees, and overhead/software expenses. However, many people like to invest in specific Kingdom projects, so we have provided our current needs list here.
To give, click here and include a note regarding the purpose of your gift. Thank you in advance for your generous partnership!
- London Ministry Crusade 2023: We are providing 3 full days of mentoring to our UK/European readers, June 1-3, 2023. Lord willing, we will be teaching and equipping in all the spiritual gifts.
- Currently need $23,000 for travel expenses
- Ministry team airfare: 18 people (including Jamie and our staff) x $1,440 each
- Paid-For Parsonages for Pastors Project:
- Phase 1 of construction (500 feet of gravel road to serve all lots, earthwork, grading and containing creeks and drainage, culverts, running all utilities and trenches, and driveway #1): We have around $50,000 and we need at least $15,000 more to cover the cost and begin construction.
- Parsonage #1: $380,000 preliminary estimate from breaking ground to turnkey
- Parsonage #2: $380,000 preliminary estimate from breaking ground to turnkey
- Parsonage #3: $380,000 preliminary estimate from breaking ground to turnkey
- Parsonage #4: $450,000 preliminary estimate from breaking ground to turnkey – this one requires quite a bit of earthwork.
- (Note: Parsonage costs will vary depending on building materials. Material prices change frequently, going both up or down.)
- Women’s ministry:
- Deposit for next women’s retreat venue, Sevierville, Tennessee (residential retreat for 45-60 women in one large cabin): $5,000
- Remaining balance after deposit for women’s retreat venue: $7,000
- 11 catered meals for 70 people (retreat attendees and staff): approximately $18,000
- Men’s ministry:
- Residential men’s retreat venue for 12 men, (mentoring, Bible study, and fellowship) led by Michael Itson: $1,500
- Food for men’s retreat for 12 men: $1,500
- Supplies and expenses for men’s retreat: $1,000
- Airtime and media:
- 2-day minimum of filming additional episodes for our TV show, Open Range with Jamie Rohrbaugh: $10,000
- Editing per episode: TBD
- Office rent: We have one of the best deals on office/studio/ministry space in our entire city, but we always appreciate any help with covering that cost!
- Office equipment:
- We need 1 large desk, cost totaling $1,700.
- Computer equipment:
- Jamie’s laptop (her most essential tool) needs to be replaced. Replacement cost: $2,000.
Click here to donate to any of these projects! Simply include a note with your gift, stating what your gift is for. Thank you!