I get your comments and emails immediately, and I read every email and every comment I receive. Although I’d love to answer them all, due to my insane workweek and the fact that my husband actually wants to spend time with me too (thank goodness!), 🙂 I can’t.
If you want the fastest possible response from me, send me a message on Facebook. After social media, I give next priority to blog comments.
Emails, unfortunately, have to get last priority simply due to the volume of emails I receive.
Looking for my media information?
Here’s my all-in-one media kit with information about the books I’ve written, my speaking topics, blog readership, advertising opportunities, and more.
Download the media kit (web-quality version) here: FromHisPresence Media Kit updated 08172016 low res web
Interested in having me speak at your church or event?
To check my availability to minister at your church or event, please visit my speaking page here.
Have a prayer request?
If you email me or comment and ask for prayer, I will pray for you as soon as I receive your request. Daddy God will take it from there. He sometimes brings you back to my mind to pray for you again later, too … and I always pray for all my readers in general anyway.
However, please note that I am not usually able to respond to prayer requests due to the volume of emails I receive.
I apologize for that. I tried to respond to them all for a long time, but it got to be more than I could possibly keep up with. However, please know that I do pray for your request even if you don’t hear back from me, and I read every email I receive. 🙂 Okay? We cool? Thanks for understanding. 🙂
Interested in guest posting for me?
I accept guest posts on the following topics:
- Personal testimonies about how God has helped you get through a difficult situation;
- Encouraging words and teaching from the Bible; and
- Doing everyday life in the manifest presence of God.
Here are my requirements for guest posts:
- Guest posts must be positive, encouraging, and Biblical. Your theology must align with mine: God is here. He loves you. He works the same way now that He always has, and He’s in a good mood.
- Guest posts must be original and cannot be published elsewhere.
- Guest posts must be 1,000 words or less.
- Edit your post before submitting it. I may edit it some more, but please at least attempt to write with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It’s a respect thing.
- Please send me a short bio (2-3 sentences) with your guest post. You may include your link in your bio.
- Please include your professional headshot.
- Please also include a vertical, pinnable image that fits with my brand and color scheme that you would like me to consider using as the featured image.
- If I publish your post, please post a blurb about it (“Check out my guest post on FromHisPresence.com!”), with a link, on your website the day the post goes live.
- Please also promote your guest post on your social media. It takes two to make a guest post a success!
- Please interact with my readers in the comments on your post.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please fill out the contact form below with your message to me and a brief description of your post. Then paste the post itself into the section labeled “Guest Post Content,” along with your bio. You will need to email me your photos.