Welcome to 21 Days of Hope and Healing!
This series is a very simple sequence of Bible verses and prayer points you can pray to walk through a 21-day period of rest, refreshing, detoxing from stress, and receiving spiritual replenishment.
Each day in this series has only two parts: one verse to read and a set of very simple, bullet-point prayer suggestions you can pray through from that verse to ask the Lord to heal and refresh you.
This series is designed to help you pray for hope and healing in your body, soul, and spirit. All three are equally important!
Here’s Day 1 of Hope and Healing:
Meditate on this Bible verse:
2 Peter 1:19: “And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts …”
And pray this:
- For Father to confirm the prophetic words He has spoken to you throughout the course of your life;
- For Father to help you heed and honor the prophetic words that have been spoken into your life;
- That His light would shine into every dark place of your heart;
- That He would restore your hope and help you see hope in your future and in your circumstances again;
- That Holy Spirit would illuminate Jesus in your heart more than He ever has before, helping you keep your eyes on JESUS, the Author and Finisher of your faith.
Of course, always pray in every way the Lord leads you. Holy Spirit is your intercessor (Romans 8), and He will help you pray just exactly the way HE wants you to.
So use your own words; ask Holy Spirit to help you; and simply receive from Him as He prays through you the heart of the Father!
See you tomorrow for Day 2!