The Lord showed me that He is doing some very specific, practical things for people in June. These things will be done by His grace. These things will reach down into the very core of who we are–things that touch our humanness and our practicality.
Here’s what to look for:
He is cleaning us up from trauma.
Papa has seen the things that have traumatized you. Some of the things you have healed from, and some of the things you have not healed from.
In June, He will sit as a refiner of the silver you already are. He will be rubbing you, washing you, and scrubbing you by the Holy Spirit with the pure water of the Word.
How should you cooperate with Him? By doing this:
- Ask the Lord to reach down inside you deeper than you can reach, and heal you.
- Set aside specific time this month alone with the Lord, and let Holy Spirit do surgery on your heart.
- If you need professional counseling, this is the time to get it.
- Soak extensively in the water of the Word, as the Word will soften the healing process.
We need your help.
This ministry is 80% funded by you, our readers, through donations, monthly partnerships, and product sales. (The other 20% is funded by ad revenue.) We reached over 196,000 individual people for Jesus in the last 90 days alone through this website alone, not counting our outreaches on other magazines, social media, and more.
Would you consider helping us today by signing up to be a monthly partner, by giving a donation of any amount, or by purchasing an audio/video class or ebook?
God provides our needs, and He uses wonderful people like you to do it. So, thank you in advance!
Here’s how to help:
Expect His gentle and healing touch.
Expect His touch as He heals you to be sensitive and gentle. He does not do surgery aggressively or forcefully.
Instead, He gently swishes you under His water, back and forth until you are cleansed. When He swishes you under His healing waters, if you cannot tolerate it, He will back off so you can rest. Only when you are ready will He continue with the healing process.
Father God has all the time in the world. He is very patient with us, so know that He is and will be patient with you. He will never force you to cooperate with Him. But, He will also go as fast as you want Him to.
Expect solutions to be simpler and easier than you thought they would be.
In June, you will find that some situations and hurts in your heart will be resolved by a simple answer to a simple question.
Expect the Lord to manifest Himself to you as El Shaddai.
He is the Many-Breasted One, and He is acting aggressively on your behalf even while you sleep. Ask Him to work miracles in the night seasons. Also, make sure you ask Him to let you see the answers to your prayers.
Hidden things will be revealed.
Ask the Lord specifically to reveal any hidden things He desires to reveal, both to you and to others. Many hidden treasures of darkness will come into the light in June.
Also, you will see babies come forth in June.
Multiplication is a key for June. Mothers-to-be who have struggled with infertility will find themselves able to conceive in June. If this includes you, be sure to write your vision for having the baby you desire.
God’s healings will bring you new beginnings.
Ask Papa to give you a new start this month, and soak in His healing presence to soften your heart to receive.
Does this word resonate in your spirit? If so, leave a comment below! I’d love to hear what Holy Spirit is saying to you!