I’m not afraid to speak out. Here are links to articles, guest posts, and op-eds I have written (or to which I have responded, if I felt my response has lasting insight). I will warn you that, if you don’t like to be challenged, you probably should not read my responses on politics or social issues. 🙂
Published church curricula:
- The 9 Power Gifts of the Spirit (10-part teaching series for church services, classes, and small groups) on WomensMinistryTools.com
- The Sevenfold Holy Spirit (9-part teaching series) on WomensMinistryTools.com
I have a contribution to a Cru Press (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) anthology, which just released! It’s called Dating During The Apocalypse (and Other Conversations on God, Sex, and Life), and it’s available here from Cru Press!
This book contains powerful, personal, transparent essays about love, healthy relationships and boundaries, knowing God, and more. Check it out today!
The Elijah List:
- In March Through May God is Tipping the Vials of Prayer!
- Hidden Ones, Arise Into the Isaiah 49 Mandate!
- Be Encouraged, Saints: We are Now In An Isaiah 54 Season!
- Pray for Land Inheritances!
- 7 Prayers That Will Stabilize Your Emotions and Bring You Peace
- In March Through May, Do Business With God
- Prophetic Word: Reject Appearances! You Are Walking In Victory!
- Prophetic Word: It Is a Season of Intense Asking!
- In 2016, You’ve Been Refined and Positioned for More
- 7 Prayer Directives Regarding President-elect Donald J. Trump and the Spirit of Elijah
- Healing the Orphan Heart: Your Name Is Carved On God’s Tree
- Prophetic Word: We Are Now In An Isaiah 54 Season!
- Pray for the Releasing of Fire Angels!
Women of Impact Ministries:
- A Word from Papa God: Pray for Your Land Inheritances!
- How to Break Unholy Soul Ties
- How Holy Spirit Wrecked Me Using Goals with Grace
- Reject Appearances! You Are Walking In Victory!
- Three Ways to Receive Anointings from Past Generations
- Be Encouraged, Saints: We Are Now In An Isaiah 54 Season!
- 7 Scriptures to Pray for America
- How to Plead the Blood of Jesus In Prayer
- How to Transform Your Life Through Fasting and Prayer
- 4 Simple Tips for Choosing a Word of the Year
- Slideshow: 7 Life-Giving Prayers for People Who Feel Forgotten
- Enjoying God’s Presence by Praying His Advent Names
- 6 Questions That Help You Identify Your Calling
- 7 Life-Changing Prayers for People Who Feel Forgotten
- It’s Not Too Late for Your Dreams on The Mudroom
- Your Prayers Bring God’s Harvest on JudyDouglass.com
- Dreams Are Better When They’re Shared on the Redbud Writers Guild blog
- Feminist Confessions of a Non-Feminist on Bronlea.com
- Kingdom Women: Catherine of Aragon – Despite All Odds on JudyDouglass.com
- Justice: Rescue Orphans on A Sista’s Journey
- I Don’t Know What My Future Holds on BillMarion.com
- How To Define Success For Yourself on MoneySavingMom.com
- Are You Pregnant With God’s Dream? on Blogs By Christian Women
- Regaining Momentum When Life Strikes a Blow on MoneySavingMom.com
- How To Get a Fresh Start By Taking a Personal Retreat on MoneySavingMom.com
- The Best Time Management Advice I Ever Received on MoneySavingMom.com
- 5 Ways to Afford Music Lessons on MoneySavingMom.com
Christianity Today’s Gifted for Leadership:
- 3 Fun Ways Musicians Can Have a Deeper Worship Experience on WorshipMinistry.com
- 5 Keys To Easy Prophetic Worship on WorshipMinistry.com
- Does Heaven Move for You? on WorshipMinistry.com
- It’s Time To Take Off the Musician Mask on WorshipMinistry.com
- I Have Been Offering Strange Fire on WorshipMinistry.com
The Redbud Post:
How To Pray for Those Who Hate You on RedbudWritersGuild.com
- God Can Tame the Tongue in The Christian Journal, July 2014 (page 8)
- Friendships Require Shoe Leather in The Christian Journal, June 2014 (page 4)
- Will We Pass Him By? in The Christian Journal, May 2014 (front page)
- Listening With Our Hearts in The Christian Journal, April 2014 (page 5)
- Our Father Is a Generous God in The Christian Journal, March 2014 (page 12)
- He Helps Even When It Is Our Fault in The Christian Journal, February 2014 (page 4)
Op-eds & responses on political and social issues:
- I Would Encourage President Obama on Chattanoogan.com
- Why I Support Immigration Reform on Chattanoogan.com
- Response to attack against Christian conservatives on Chattanoogan.com
- Response to comments on teen sex on Chattanoogan.com
Blogging directories in which I participate: