Hey beloved, Holy Spirit has been speaking some divinely-inspired words of wisdom, strategies, and confessions from the book of Proverbs this morning. I wanted to share them with you very briefly, as they are hot bread, fresh out of the secret place:
1. Make a list of all the things you desire–at least 11 of them.
Proverbs 10:24: “The fear of the wicked will come upon him, and the desire of the righteous will be granted.” WRITE THE VISION!
2. Confess this:
“Everything I desire will be granted, for I am the righteousness of God in Christ!” (See Proverbs 10:24 above.)
3. Know this: God tends to accelerate things for you when you begin to obey Him.
But, there is always a cost to obeying Him. Obeying Him always means you'll have to deny your flesh, for in your flesh dwells no good thing (Romans 7:18). You'll also have to deny every tendency that is contrary to God's Word.
4. The Kingdom of God was preached in Proverbs long before Jesus came to preach the Kingdom in bodily form on the earth.
If you'll read and obey Proverbs, you'll get filled with righteousness, joy, peace, and the power of the Holy Ghost; and, you'll prosper spiritually, physically, and financially.
5. Ask the Lord to make you humble.
Humility is the gateway to success. (From Proverbs 11:2.) Simply pray this every day: “Lord, make me humble and give me wisdom, in Jesus' name.”
6. If you feel dry, sparse, and desperately needy/hurting in your emotions:
Then claim this promise: “The Lord will not allow the righteous soul to famish, but He casts away the desire of the wicked” (Proverbs 10:3).
Remind God of this promise in prayer and ask Him to feed your soul. (Your soul consists of your mind, will, and emotions.) Then read God's Word, worship Him, and pray. As you focus on Him, He will heal and restore your emotions. (See also Psalm 23).
7. If you're struggling with memory issues:
Whether you struggle to remember things OR if you have traumatic memories, ask God to heal your MEMORIES and your MEMORY too. Ask Him to help you remember things you've never been able to remember before, such as:
- people's names,
- Scripture references with chapter and verse numbers,
- whole passages and chapters of the Bible,
- whole BOOKS of the Bible,
- the stock prices of your investments, and more.
Claim this promise: “The memory of the righteous is blessed, but the name of the wicked will rot” (Proverbs 10:7).
That's all for today, folks! Let me know in the comments if these 7 words of wisdom are a blessing to you! And, sow into this word here if the Lord leads you to! He's got me on a whirlwind of sowing, personally, and the blessings are overtaking me faster than I can sow. Be a sower when the Lord speaks to you! ♥