Writing the Vision and Making It Plain
The Bible says to write the vision and make it plain. Over the last several days, I have gotten alone with the Lord for some serious renewal time, and–as He healed my heart–He gave me an amazing vision that He told me to share with you today.
Here’s the vision:
The mandate on my life is Isaiah 61:1-3, which says:
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”
This is an extremely weighty calling and the Lord has challenged me to stand up to it in a greater way.
Honestly, I have been struggling lately with some of the hard parts of ministry. Those of you who listened to our free 12 Keys to Kingdom Wealth webinar last week heard me talk about some of those things.
However, the Lord has healed me from the struggle. I have set my face like flint, thanks to the renewal and healing touch of the Lord, and I am ready to take this ministry to the next level of service to God’s people.
Let me say this before I tell you what the ongoing vision is:
I want to disciple, mentor, equip, and pour into the people GOD connects to me. Not every person is supposed to be connected to me, and that’s okay. Not everybody likes me or this ministry, and that’s okay.
I was listening to Bishop T.D. Jakes last week as he preached about getting your fight back.
He pointed out that when the dry bones of Ezekiel 37 rattled and came together, not every bone could connect to the bone that was lying there next to it. Some bones had to pass up other bones in order to find the specific bone it was designed to fit with.
In other words, if a skull was lying on the ground next to a leg bone, the leg bone and the skull both had to move in order to find 1) a neck bone for the skull to join with and 2) another leg bone and a foot bone for the leg bone to join with.
While looking for the right bones to join with, both of those bones would have passed up some other bones–and that’s okay. As Bishop Jakes said, it doesn’t mean those bones are not part of the Body. It just means they’re not your bone.
And that’s fine.
In the same way:
I’m not called to be a prophet to everybody, but I am called to be a prophet to the people GOD joins me with.
If you are one of the people God has aligned with me, then hallelujah! I love you. If you’re not, however, then that’s fine too. I can still love you in the Lord and bless you as you go out and find your bone.
Related: Read 4 Ways to Know Who Your Prophets Are here.
So if you’re one of the people God has joined me with, here’s what our ministry is going to look like going forward, and what we’re going to offer you as we transition into the fullness of this vision:
- This ministry is, and has always been, both a place of encouragement AND equipping.
- We encourage and equip you online, and I am also called to encourage and equip people in person, locally.
- Lord willing, this ministry will be a place where people can come (either in person or online) and receive personal prophetic ministry from our team of intercessors and myself. This will require me to have a team of prophetic ministers here in the hub ministering to you at least once per week, if not more.
- I will be hosting small group equipping studies here at the hub.
- This ministry will be a place where people can come and get equipped to operate in the prophetic ministry, including getting practice here.
- Lord willing, I plan to host monthly mentoring calls and webinars IN ADDITION to the webinars we already offer. Mentoring webinars would be where you ask me questions that are topmost in your heart, and I answer them as best I can according to whatever wisdom the Lord has given me from the Word for your situation. (Which is different from the kind of webinars where I have a specific message to teach.) We’ve already trialed this in the UK with success, so I can’t wait to see what the Lord does with these calls.
- I desire to write many more prayers and prophetic words and provide them to you in book form, whether ebook or printed book, some for free (and some will be paid).
- We need and MUST, at this point, take every one of our 1,200+ free teaching/equipping blog posts on the blog and renovate it.
- As we renovate each of these posts, we will be adding free resource downloads, audio podcasts, TRANSCRIPTS of the audio, teaching videos with transcripts, short prayer/prophecy videos, and other related resources to every single one of them.
- This will help us go DEEPER with every person who reads any post.
- It will also help us get even more resources into the hands of people who can’t download audio or video.
- I desire to reach 1,000,000 individual people per month from our main website, FromHisPresence.com, by December 31, 2021. ONE MILLION PEOPLE. Per month. (For the first 6 months of 2020, we averaged 63,190 individual people on our main website, so that means we’ll be growing quite a bit.)
In order to do this, it’s going to require:
- Me to dedicate myself to ministering to YOU with most of my time, rather than to completing office work with most of my time.
- A full-time administrative assistant/ministry coordinator to complete the majority of the office work.
- A full-time webmaster and business manager to help me renovate the website while I provide the teaching/equipping, free downloads, and video resources for you.
Here’s a list of the office work the admin assistant/ministry coordinator will do:
A few of these things will be new, but most of these things below are things I currently do–things which take up most of my days, leaving only a small percentage of the time for me to actually MINISTER to you:
- Handling emails (sometimes we get hundreds per day) and answering as many as I can answer
- Handling Facebook messages
- Setting up calendar appointments
- Coordinate and schedule our team of intercessors and prophetic ministers
- Track hours for intercessors’ honorariums
- Shipping books
- Maintaining inventory of books and shipping materials
- Moderating comments
- Setting up Zoom calls
- Organize conferences
- Organize small groups
- Collect testimonies each week and send them to readers
- Adding new blog posts to social media
- Handle scheduling of other ministries who will be recording audio and video here in the hub (our first ministry is coming in this week!)
- Reviewing drafts of edited audio teachings/podcasts as they come back from our full-time audio editor
- Reviewing drafts of videos as they come back from our full-time video editor
- Keeping track of audio/video files, including webinars and products on Gumroad store, with a spreadsheet
- Managing several technical teamwork platforms that we use to communicate between our existing team of SEVEN. 🙂
(Note: Our seven staff people include:
- a full-time me,
- a part-time bookkeeper,
- our part-time business manager (who has been a lifesaver every single day since he came on board with us in February),
- a part-time Pinterest administrator as Pinterest is one of our biggest traffic drivers (she’s a retired pastor’s wife in her upper 70s who wanted to continue serving the Lord in ministry, so she keeps our Pinterest running seven days a week–and she does a great job!),
- a part-time Spanish webmaster and translator whom I am currently onboarding,
- a full-time audio editor in the Philippines; and
- a full-time video editor in the Philippines.)
Releasing the office duties above to be done by an admin assistant/ministry coordinator will free ME up to actually MINISTER to you a lot more:
- Writing blog posts
- Teaching webinars
- Recording videos and audio teachings
- Participating in personal prophetic ministry appointments with you, our readers
- Teaching small groups and equipping classes locally
- And so much more.
And our full-time webmaster and business manager will:
- manage our HUGE website,
- renovate every single one of our blog posts, which is a huge endeavor and must be tracked in a massive database,
- manage the professional-level office work that happens every week, and requires massive time–like payroll and tax forms,
- oversee our full-time audio and video editors, and
- pretty much anything else to help me serve you and thrive, instead of merely surviving the weight of the ministry from week to week.
Basically, I’ve been doing too much for years and the Lord has convicted me about it.
Like Moses, I need to anoint some leaders to help with the duties. Even the “ministering” part of this ministry is weighty, but adding ALL the office work–as described above–which I have been doing for so many years is absolutely overwhelming.
We can’t minister to you like we need to be able to do without proper division of labor. So, we are dividing our labor and we’ll be a lot better for it.
The Lord has already placed an administrative assistant on my heart, and we will be moving our business manager into a full-time role as he makes the necessary personal transitions–and some extreme personal sacrifices he and his family feel led to make in order to serve you full-time in this ministry.
And the Lord told me to write the vision.
When He told me that, I opened my computer to get out my spreadsheet to see where our ministry is financially toward the cost of these new efforts. But the Lord rebuked me for that immediately.
[I already know what these things will cost; I was just double-checking our current status, which I knew was inadequate for the weight of these changes.]
The Lord rebuked me, though, and reminded me that He told me to WRITE THE VISION–not try and figure out how to pay for the vision.
So this is the vision. What I wrote above is the vision.
God has both the funding for this vision and the strength to carry it out. And somewhere, somehow, He will send me the people HE has aligned with me who can stand up to the weight of the vision.
Is that you?
I will stand with you for the vision. God’s grace is sufficient. Amen
I will stand with you Jamie! I will minister with you! I will pray and do whatever the Lord tells me to do to help you. You have been such a blessing to me through your ministry! ❤️
Yes, God told me to give you a “simple” yes answer.
Have I told you lately that I love you, Lisa McClain? 🙂 ’cause I do.
Thanks for being a Kingdom runner, running for the King every single day! 🙂 🙂
I love your vision for this ministry, and I’m believing God with you to provide all that’s needed! You are a great blessing to so many! Thank you!❤️
Thank you, Kara!!! Thank you for being such a dear friend. There’s nobody like you in all the earth and I love you!!!!
Absolutely YES 💖
Clinically engineered architecture!
No is gonna take me out the loop.
Yes! Your ministry has been such a blessing to me. Will definately support you and the work God is doing through you and in you!!
Hi Jamie, your ministry has been a lifesaver to me and I will support you in the work God is leading you to do. May everything your minustry be blessed and continue to Glorify HIM.
Love and blessings
Jamie, I just had to post a comment here to say that God’s vision that He has given you is so wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes to see your goal of reaching 1 million per month by the end of next year. What a God-sized vision! Your heart for Him and for people cannot be measured and I am honored to call you a friend and sister in Christ! How I wish that I had huge resources to support you, but I know that our Jehovah-Jireh does! Our prayers and blessings are with you and whatever else the Lord gives us to share with you!
Bless you Jamie. Since the vision is from God, He will surely give you helpers to stand up with you. We are serving a living and truthful God who does all thing beautiful in His time.
Since I came across this site, I have been blessed tremendously, and I have learned so much. It’s good you took a break as God directed you, and you received the vision to write it down.
I feel led to give, and believe in God that’ll be possible two months from now – giving on a monthly basis.
Yes.. I’m standing alongside you with the vision God has shown you 🙏🏻
So nice to hear of your vision. We understand that it’s really a need. God is so good to have helped you with this vision. I pray God help you with the resources and strength to serve more people. Thanks for all that you teach us.
One word… yes!!!
He Will, and I will stand in belief for all that is required to further your together work. God will cause you to prosper in this, as He has let you know not to consider the financial cost on your plate. May His work continue and His anointing on your life pursue it. Praise God and Amen
Your site is a blessing to me and to a lot of people. The vision is great and I admire you a lot. May God continue to strengthen you and give you all it takes to run this vision. Am with you in spirit and will continue praying for you. I love you.
I’ve been blessed amazingly by this site.
Your messages resonate with my life almost all the time I read them, I find them helpful. Thank God for you
Yes!! You have always been right on my page when I read your message. I love it. Thanking God for how He is using you to be a blessing to others. Your a blessing to me.
Hi Jamie, I am always touched by your posts and video’s. I am standing on your free prayer to reverse unjust situations on behalf of my son, Bryan, I pray this prayer out loud most every day for him. I will alert you when the Lord opens the prison door and he is released from the enemy’s plot to imprison him for life. He has a mighty work to do for our commander Jesus and he is helping other inmates every day. The only one who can reverse this scheme from hell is the Lord. Thank you for this special anointed prayer.
I will help however I can for your vision to manifest with the Lord. You are so precious! You keep walking into the vision with your eyes on the Lord and He will manifest His vision in your ministry.
Love Tammy Holl
Standing with you!!!
Your ministry has been a biggest blessings to me.From the time i read all your blogs until today,i can feel God’d annointing as i read through it.Jamie,i haven’t send you a single cent into your ministry but through my prayers i always intercede for your ministry.You helped me a lot through ministering into where i am living and in my church.I am so blessed to have a great and a mighty woman of GOD who can share what God laid in your heart so it can reached to this place, i can say it is just a dot in the world map.A tiny island on the map and when you reached out to us,it is a great blessings.May our Good Lord BLESS you and your family and your Ministry with LOVE from God.
I love the vision. I had to smile at the Isaiah 61 reference, as this past weekend, I journaled the same thing. That Isaiah 61:1-4 was my life mission (what can I say… I’m a “rebuilder”).
Praying for you in your search.
So nice and so blessed to hear about your ministry Jamie.I will support you an.d those who are part of the ministry in prayer always.God is going to bring along the way to you those you need to help with the work of the Lord.Your MINISTRY is such a great blessings to me.Thank you Jamie.
Keep listening to His calls! God Bless you Jamie.
Yes, i will stand with you on the vision God gave you….Want to give 3000 pennies as a seed into your ministry, however will not be until New Year 2021 as a seed out of my need and to bless you.
Signed up for your conference in January so sometime in January
Yes, I join with you, absolutely! I’m so very thankful that I found your ministry. I’m born again and Spirit-filled for 24 years. Unfortunately, I spent the last 8 years, though, being married to an abusive alcoholic and I was not able to grow spiritually much at all. For the most part, I was just trying to survive and stay saved.
For the past three months, since obtaining a restraining order, your ministry and materials have helped me get back on track. I’m learning more and relearning some things I once knew, but forgot about (for instance: taking communion everyday) from your ministry more than any other.
Thank you for all that you do!