The Lord gave me a brief update on where His people are in the Spiritual ICU process described here, which is where we are until mid-March.
Briefly, know this:
- Only yesterday did the hard ground of your weary soul begin to accept water. (I'm referring to the ground of your burned-out emotions and mind that has been so exhausted that the water of the Spirit has just been running off and hasn't been able to soak in.)
- You saw the manifestation of this because your physical body suddenly craved water yesterday, and you noticed an unusual ability to drink literal water that you've been struggling to find before.
- You are in a season in which the Lord is rolling away the reproach off you.
- January 10 was a pivotal day in which you finished crossing over into your new season.
- The Lord is elevating you right now because you have humbled yourself under His mighty hand for so long.
For the intercessors, pastors, and Christian leaders, the Lord showed me:
- You have been feeling forgotten and discouraged as you have watched people all around you move into their miracle season, with tangible manifestation. However, you feel like you have been standing still and passed by.
- The Lord wants you to know that you have been standing in the middle of the Jordan, holding the ark and holding the line so everybody else could cross over. They finished crossing over on January 10, and you followed them.
- The fact that you've been so weary is because you've been holding the Ark for so long.
- But the Lord wants you to know that now you are at Gilgal, and He is rolling away the reproach from off of you. They that wait upon the Lord shall NOT be put to shame.
- You are in a resting season and a healing season.
No matter who you are, claim the promises right now:
- Ask, and you shall receive.
- Seek, and you shall find.
- Knock, and the door shall be opened to you.
- Anything you ask for, in faith believing, you shall receive.
- Whatsoever you ask the Father in Jesus' name, it shall be done for you, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
These are urgent promises right now. Pray them often and urgently.
Love in Christ,