Dear Presence seekers,
It's time for me to update you on what God did through this ministry in September and October. I'm covering two months at once in this post, since October was completely consumed with the 31 Days of Supernatural Encounters free devotional series.
First, let me just say. God has done so much. I'm OVERWHELMED.
I cry out to Him in intercession for you all the time. I receive your prayer requests and your testimonies, and my heart breaks for you when you are hurting–and rejoices for you when you rejoice. And so I ask Papa all the time to bless you, help you, encourage and strengthen you, lift you up, and minister to you as only He can.
And I have been receiving so many testimonies–especially through the 31 Days series–that He is doing just that.
I'm so grateful.
So I want to share some facts about what God has done, but please know:
Facts are only representations. The real work is what He has done in hearts–to encourage you and draw you to Himself.
THAT is the priceless thing. The thing that Jesus died for … because He died to reach YOU and redeem your life.
I shared a bunch of testimonies from September and October on yesterday's blog post here. Please check those out if you have not already done so!
But in addition to those testimonies, here are some facts that will show you a little bit about how He is touching people through this community–all of us working together:
- In September, we saw 132,490 pageviews on this blog alone. That's God ministering to people 132,490 times using this site (not counting social media outreach).
- In September, 51,785 individual people read about Jesus this blog at least once.
- In October, we saw 182,805 pageviews. (October was our highest month EVER for pageviews on this blog.)
- In October, 61,205 individual people read about Jesus this blog at least once.
- We released 43 new blog posts between September and October. This was a MAMMOTH, gargantuan, huge effort. But the Lord told me to do it, and He anointed me for it. It was a labor of love, and I pray you were blessed.
- Between these two months, I was able to send extra teaching and equipping to our Presence Seekers University crowd (my daily email list) 12 times.
- We were also able to reach hundreds of thousands more people via our additional writing on Spirit Fuel, The Elijah List, and iBelieve.com.
- In September, at the request of my literary agent, I got an entirely new book proposal PLUS sample chapters drafted for a book on 21 Kisses. She felt like 21 Kisses is a rhema word that needs to be published now, and she had deadlines for meetings to present it. So we completed that work in one week. THAT WAS A MIRACLE. 🙂
I was also blessed to be able to serve people in my local community in person:
- On October 7, we hosted a live Saturday morning work session for a group of 5 pastors and teachers I'm mentoring in online ministry. It was a powerful time of praying and each one seeking vision from God for his/her own ministry. Each person then made a vision board for his/her own ministry.
- I was also able to serve another local pastor by helping with her online ministry.
- I was blessed to serve on October 21 at a fantastic medical outreach that my church organized. This outreach provided free medical care to 60 families from our local migrant community! It was such a blessing to be able to serve!
- I completed 10 mentoring sessions with people I mentor in person.
Beloved, I tell you these things for two reasons:
One, I want you to know what God has done.
He is blessing SO much. I want you to see how He works, and to see how He is using all of us together–you plus me–to reach people and bring glory to Himself.
Two, I want to be accountable with my time.
I am a missionary, and this ministry is made possible because God provides for our financial needs through YOUR donations, partnerships, and product sales. I don't ever want you to think I am sitting around twiddling my thumbs. No, this ministry is a huge endeavor and it takes me a massive amount of time–day in, day out, in the middle of the night. You name it.
But it is a privilege to be able to serve Jesus with all my time.
I wouldn't want to do anything else. It's all about Jesus. Everything is about Him. He is coming back for a pure and spotless Bride, and you and I are that Bride. I'm so thankful that He is using this blog to bring people closer to Himself.
So could I ask for your prayers?
Here are some personal things and some ministry things for which we really need prayer.
1) Our board voted to approve holding another From His Presence conference in 2018. YEE-HAWWWW!!! YAYYY!
I'm SO excited. BEYOND excited. The Lord has been brooding over me about the topic, and I believe it's going to be incredible.
Please pray that we will find the right dates and location for this event, and that we'll have wisdom to know how to set it up. It's in my heart to offer some sozo/inner healing sessions for attendees, plus even more personal ministry. We'll see. Please help us pray. 🙂
2) Please continue to pray for us about publishing.
I now have two book manuscripts with my literary agent, and she is shopping them around to publishers. It can be a long process.
So, please pray for the right publishers, the right contracts, the right deadlines, the right book covers, and the right editors.
3) Please continue to pray for our finances.
God is providing, and we are not lacking for anything. We do live by faith, though, so we always need prayer in this area.
A special note:
You all have been so generous, sending donations of all sizes. And sometimes one donation is our entire paycheck for a week. So please know this: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS. Your giving is what keeps this ministry available. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.
We currently have 70 monthly partners, as well as other donors who give when they can. This is wonderful. But, I'm still believing God to double our partners by the end of the year. (Each month, we tend to get some new partners, and others roll off due to money troubles, etc.)
If you have been blessed by this ministry, and have not yet supported it, would you consider becoming a monthly partner with us?
You can partner with us for any amount. It's all automated; you just tell my Gumroad shopping cart system how much you'd like to subscribe for each month, and the system will charge your card from there. You can cancel anytime (although, of course, I hope you won't; but we do understand that sometimes people need to).
Here's the link where you can sign up to become a monthly partner: https://www.gumroad.com/fromhispresence
4) Please pray that we will find the right solution for webinars.
Our webinar provider is changing their software as of November 18, and the new software doesn't provide our needs. So unless they get their glitches fixed, I am not going to re-enroll in their software.
Some people don't like webinars, but huge numbers of people do.
Just today, we had a FULL class of 100 people sitting live in How To Hear the Voice of God 101–with another 191 people waiting in the wings to watch the replay. That's right; 291 people total. That is a lot of people that get equipped, and the numbers run like that about every time we have a free class. (The paid ones are smaller, but they are still very popular as well.)
So, for the people who like webinars, they are really helpful. And I LOVE teaching them. So please pray that we will know just how to proceed with the software change.
5) Please continue to pray for the American tax agency–the IRS–to approve our request for tax-exempt status, so that people's donations can be tax-deductible in the USA.
And a few personal prayer requests, if you would be so kind:
- I'm over 8 months pregnant. I'm so thankful for that, but I'm also dealing with a few physical challenges. Baby is fine; it's just Mama that's been affected. Please pray for physical strength for me; continued health for our baby; and a fast, easy, supernatural delivery when the time comes.
- We still need to replace my husband's vehicle. It's a 2000-model car with over 240,000 miles on it. We cannot go into debt for this, so we are saving. Please pray for a new vehicle for him–one that's safe for both him and baby.
- Please pray for our finances, due to all the extra expenses that come with having a baby, labor/delivery, etc. Please also pray that baby would come, and all medical expenses would be finished, before midnight on December 31, 2017. This will help us a lot due to insurance and tax issues.
- My mom has had some serious health challenges, with multiple surgeries. Please pray for her health, strength, and recovery.
That's all for now, folks. I am so delighted to share these good reports with you, and I praise Jesus for all of it. But also …
… Thank YOU for helping make it all happen.
It really does take a village to reach people. Your social media shares, comments, donations, product purchases, and monthly partnerships make all the difference in the world. Together, we are a massive force of labor for the King.
May God bless you in every way for your dedicated service and seeking of Him.
Love in Christ,