Beloved, was 2021 a difficult year for you? Are your heart and soul crying out to the Lord right now to heal and restore your life, and to BLESS YOU in 2022?
If so, pray this prayer for 2022 with me–a prayer for blessing in 2022:
“Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before You in Jesus’ name.
Abba Father, I love You. Thank You for seeing me through 2021. Thank You for taking care of me, even when things were really hard. Thank You for loving me and keeping me safe, and thank You for working things out for my good–even if I don’t see the good turnarounds in their completeness yet.
Father God, 2021 was really hard.
You blessed me so much in so many areas, but it was a really hard year in other areas. And Father, I am thankful for all of Your blessings. I really am, and I don’t want to negate Your blessings at all. I don’t want to dishonor You or Your blessings on my life by failing to thank You for them. So Father God, I thank You right now for insert all the good blessings you can think of from 2021 .
But Father, 2021 had its hard parts too.
I struggled in 2021 with my emotions. I struggled with my health. I fought burnout. And emotionally, it was one of the hardest years I can remember.
In some of my relationships and alignments, it was one of the hardest years I can remember. Financially, I feel like I lost my path in 2021 also. So many things happened that were good, and I thank You for those–but so many things happened that were really, really hard, too, Lord.
So Father, I ask right now in Jesus’ name that You would work all these things out for my good–and that You would make 2022 a better year.
- For all the hits I took from the enemy in 2021, Father, repay me seven times and work things out for my good.
- For all the darts and fiery arrows that were sent against me and my family, let 2022 be doubly blessed.
- For all the accusations I endured and mean things people did to me, I ask that You would make my relationships so blessed in 2022 that it will be as if these things never occurred.
Father, I ask that You would order my steps and light my way in 2022:
- Teach me the way I should walk.
- Instruct me and teach me in the way I should go, and guide me with Your eye upon me.
- Give me wisdom, and help me to exercise Your wisdom in every situation, every circumstance, and every decision.
- Help me to be a good steward of all the many blessings you have entrusted to me.
- Prosper me and bring me out of the valley of shadows into a bright and wide place.
- Bless all the works of my hands, I ask, Father, in Jesus’ name.
- Help me develop good habits in 2022, and not to mind the process that comes with seeing incremental improvement.
- Remind me of what makes me happy in 2022. Help me to find fullness of joy in Your presence always, but also bring me back to things that bring me joy–like creativity, recreation, hobbies, artistic expression, and things that bring me motivation, enthusiasm, and excitement.
- Bring me into right alignment with the posse of covenant friends–brothers and sisters in Christ–that You have for me in 2022.
- Let my family become closer to You and to one another in 2022 than we have ever been.
- Teach us to walk purposefully in 2022; to make the most of the time, buying up every opportunity, for the days are evil.
O holy Father, I need You. My family needs You.
Everything in my life depends on You; I can’t keep myself alive. And as we enter 2022, I ask that You would bless us indeed:
- Enlarge our territories.
- May Your hand be with us.
- Keep us from evil, that we would not cause pain.
- Open doors for us that no man can open or shut, and close doors for us that no man could ever close.
- Bring us the double-double blessing; the double portion; the exceeding abundantly ABOVE all we could dare to ask, hope, or think.
- Pour out Your Spirit upon us, and teach us to seek You first in all things. When we do, all these things will be added to us.
- Make us hungry and thirsty for You, I pray, in Jesus’ name.
- Make us people of Your Word; people of prayer; people of faith and belief and aggressive seeking You.
- Let us walk holy and pure; keep us from sinning against You.
- Help us to stir up our most holy faith by praying in the Spirit at all times.
- Help us to don Your armor–the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the shoes of the preparation of the Gospel of peace, the shield of faith, and the sword of the Spirit, and pray always in the Spirit.
Father, I ask You also for financial abundance and wisdom in 2022.
I ask that You would help me and my family to get on track with Your prosperous plan for our lives:
- Bless us in our work.
- Prosper our businesses.
- Teach us to budget, to save, to give, to spend only what You want us to spend, and to invest.
- Show us Your divine strategies at all times, and help us to execute Your miracle strategies as we walk.
I ask You to open RIVERS for me and my family this year:
- Rivers of provision.
- Rivers of anointing.
- Rivers of joy and enthusiasm.
- Rivers of relationships and divine connections.
- Rivers of opportunities.
- Rivers of focus, that we would no longer be distracted or sidelined by things that don’t matter.
- Rivers of health and strength.
Open Your rivers in the wilderness and in the desert, Father. Water us while we’re here, and bring us out of this desert and wilderness in 2022, I pray, in Jesus’ name.
Father, please help me and my family not to remember the bad former things, nor to consider the things of old.
Your Word says that “Behold, I do a new thing; now it springs forth; shall you not know it?” And I thank You for the new thing You are doing. Help us to know the new thing You are doing; help us to see it and acknowledge it at all times.
Create in us a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within us. Help us to cling to You every moment of every day, and we’ll give You all the praise.
Thank You, Abba Father. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.”
Beloved, was this prayer for you? If so, please leave a comment below!