Are you ready to experience everything God has for you? If so, this new prayer and Bible study challenge about seeking God first and receiving ALL He has for us–including blessing, wealth, favor, and prosperity–is for you! It’s the 8/28 Challenge, and I am inviting you to join me.
Here’s the theme of the 8/28 Challenge:
We are seeking God first, and His Kingdom and His righteousness—and believing Him to add ALL the blessing, wealth, and success to us that He promises in His Word as we do so.
Here are the 8/28 Challenge details:
- The challenge lasts for 28 days—exactly 4 weeks.
- At least once a week, read Deuteronomy 8 and Deuteronomy 28:1-14.
- Every day, spend 28 minutes alone with God reading your Bible (I recommend the Gospel of John). Set your timer for 28 minutes, open your Bible, ask Holy Spirit to open it up to you and give you revelation, and read with pen in hand so you can highlight and underline. 🙂
- Every day, spend 8 minutes alone with God in uninterrupted prayer.
- Every day, speak 8 Biblical confessions about wealth and prosperity over yourself. I wrote 8 Biblical confessions specifically for this challenge below.
- Take communion every day.
- At some point during this challenge, I also encourage you to sow a seed to the Lord of either $8.28, $82.80, $828.00, etc.—anything with the numbers 8 and 28 in it, and write it down when you do. Sowing a seed links your faith with God’s promise in a concrete way that nothing else accomplishes, and God will always honor your seed. 🙂
Here are 8 Biblical confessions I wrote for the 8/28 Challenge:
- I have favor everywhere I go. Favor chases me down in the street! God’s goodness and mercy follow me, and His favor accomplishes for me TODAY what I could never do by my own effort.
- As I have sown seed and poured into others, now God pours into me. I receive the thousand-fold harvest today. And, just as I have allowed God to use me to make others’ dreams come true, so now God Himself makes MY dreams come true.
- The wealth of sinners and of the nations comes to me today from the north, south, east, and west.
- I believe God, and by my faith in Jesus I receive everything from the Father that Jesus Christ Himself bought and paid for me to have with His own precious blood. My inheritance from Christ comes to me today in manifest and visible form.
- The Lord gives me power, ideas, and strategies to get wealth, make profit, save money, invest, and manage money. Not one cent that passes through my hands is wasted; I excel at stewarding wealth to the glory of God.
- I am a skillful entrepreneur who serves others diligently. My products and services bring me vast wealth and profits today, in Jesus’ name.
- The Lord brings me helpers and Kingdom-running friends with whom I can share my life, dreams, goals, desires, prayers, sorrows, and joys. This is a time of great prosperity in ALL my relationships.
- I labor diligently as unto the Lord, but the Lord blesses me with money and profits far beyond anything for which I could ever labor. I receive wealth from the Lord by grace through faith today, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, you can do the 8/28 Challenge!
This is not a hard challenge, but it will require diligence—and it will be life-transforming. Are you in or are you out? You can begin anytime; leave a comment below if you are IN, and tell us when you’re starting (or if you already started) so we can pray for you!