I wanted to encourage you to buck the trend today … a trend that is ungodly, annoying, and will suck the power right out of your life.
Here’s what I’m talking about:
For some reason, it seems to be the trend–even among Christians–to be weak and powerless.
Oh, yes. It’s en vogue–fashionable–and will get you accepted if you’re:
– constantly overwhelmed;
– constantly discouraged;
– unable to cope;
– in a constant or usual state of confusion;
– unsure of what you’re called to do, going to do, or supposed to do next; and
– generally overwhelmed by life.
Of course, we all have our moments of these things.
None of us have perfectly arrived yet; I know I sure haven’t. I’m preaching to myself about this too!
For example, I’ve had plenty of moments, especially lately at 9+ months pregnant, that I’ve felt sick, in pain, and just DONE. And I know that means I need to come up higher in my faith and in my appropriation of Christ’s victory on the cross for me. There’s no guilt or condemnation about it; it’s just that Jesus died to give us POWER. 100%, pure, all-the-time, miracle-working power.
So we are all growing.
But still, it’s fashionable to be confused. To be “under” everything. To have no victory in your life at all.
And when you get like that, most people in the Body of Christ accept you. You’re not different, you see; and you don’t cause any discomfort to them. The power in your life is not convicting to them, so it keeps them comfortable, and they like that.
But I want to buck the trend.
And I am inviting you to buck the trend with me.
See, Jesus did not die so we could be weak, frustrated, confused, powerless, sick, in pain, uncertain, or overwhelmed.
Instead, He died so we could:
– Have life abundantly;
– Walk in power, love, and a sound mind;
– Hear His voice behind us, saying “This is the way; walk in it”; and
– Live in continuous victory, being transformed from glory to glory, faith to faith, and strength to strength.
Anything less than that is simply LESS than Jesus died for. And I want EVERYTHING He died for, don’t you? I don’t want one single drop of His precious blood–not one moment of His suffering–to be wasted in my life.
And I’ll bet you feel the same way. Don’t you?
It’s a journey. We don’t reach perfection overnight. Holy Spirit is constantly discipling us through the journey, transforming us into the image of Christ.
But we have to decide that we WANT to appropriate all Jesus has for us. We have to be willing to look at our current state, look at Jesus, see the difference between OUR “now” and HIS “now,” and pursue Him … and everything He’s got for us.
Are you willing to go on that journey?
Are you willing to abandon the mindset that it’s okay to be broke, busted, and disgusted? To abandon the mindset that it’s okay to be constantly under the weather, under attack, or under the circumstances?
You have to DECIDE in order to move on out toward the Promised Land. Without a specific moment in which you draw a line in the sand and DECIDE that your present situation is NOT okay, and you’re going to be different tomorrow …
… and even more different next month …
… and even MORE different next year …
… and in five years from now, your life is going to be totally transformed …
without that moment, it will never happen.
There has to be a deciding moment.
And I invite you to make that decision RIGHT HERE, right now. Seriously. Right while you’re reading this email. Right in front of your phone or computer. Right now.
Will you do it?
If you want help moving into the next level of power, I want to remind you about 3 of my video teachings I released to the public just yesterday via email. They are:
1) How to Make Right Decisions 100% of the Time: teaches you the 10 gates of Spirit-led decision-making, so you’ll always know whether any potential decision would be right or wrong. Works every time.
2) How to Mine the Deep Things of God: teaches you 10 ways to pull deep revelation out of Scripture, so you can have a life-changing encounter with God EVERY TIME you open His Word … if you want to.
3) And for current or aspiring pastors, itinerant ministers, and writers: Becoming a Moneyed Marketing Maven, which teaches you how to position YOUR MINISTRY so it can be fully-funded and the Gospel can get out, as it should. (The Church is about 15 years behind the world in using God’s financial principles for ministry. I teach you how to catch up in this class. The transfer of wealth into the hands of the righteous is real. It’s just that you have to know HOW to transfer it.)
The prices are:
1) How to Make Right Decisions 100% of the Time – $15;
2) How to Mine the Deep Things of God – $18; and
3) Becoming a Moneyed Marketing Maven – $80 (Remember that professional training is always more expensive than the Bible teaching webinars).
You can check out all the details to these new teachings here: https://www.gumroad.com/fromhispresence
All the video teachings are instantly downloadable, PLUS they come with class notes for your personal study!
Jamie, these resources are for you if you’re wanting to buck the “helpless and hopeless” trend and walk in power. They will help you!!!
So please, be sure to check them out today, and get a jump start on a new level of victory for your new year!
Again, grab all these resources here: https://www.gumroad.com/fromhispresence
And visit your app store to download the free Gumroad Library app for your smartphone to keep all your purchases in one place!
Love and grace to you,