Beloved, I have 3 short, urgent prophetic bulletins for you today.
Here they are:
1. A word for the Zebuluns:
The Lord has seen how your heart cries out to give more as soon as you begin worshipping Him. Intercede for this desire of yours using the key Scripture Psalm 37:4, which says:
“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4).
Also, point out to the Lord the agony of your heart over your giving:
- Remind Him that He said He would supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Point out to Him that your heart is so desperate to give that giving IS a need.
- Remind Him that being a Zebulun and financing the Kingdom is a gift HE gave you! It’s who you are, and it’s a need that comes along with who HE created you to be. 🙂
- Point out to Him in prayer that giving is one of your greatest joys, and ask Him to give you the desire of your heart–that you would be able to give more.
Pray specifically over what you want to give and how often, then expect the Lord to give you strategies for how to make that happen. His strategies may require unadulterated attention to be given to them for all of 2020, but they will be worth it if you carry them out.
Even before you get His strategies carried out, however, ask and expect the Lord to make a way for you to give more supernaturally … by His grace.
But, be sure you are working actively to be as good a steward as possible over everything He has already entrusted to you.
You have to show yourself faithful with what you have in order for the Lord to entrust more to you. So, make it your mission every single day going forward to actively steward and manage, better and better, EVERYTHING the Lord has blessed you with.
Note: If you aren’t yet a giver at all, but you want to be, you will have to CHOOSE to start giving from what you ALREADY have in order to get God’s supernatural flow of money going in your life. This word is NOT permission or excuse for you to wait around to give until God gives you lots of money to give with. Giving and the flow of money ALWAYS start with giving what you DO have in your hand right now. Always.
2. For the next 3 months, consider yourself to be in a spiritual “ICU”-type season of rest.
The Lord has shown me that, for those of His people who have been through hell and back the last 3 years, your breakthrough season is upon you. It has already begun. However, it is going to take the next 3 months to rest and recover in order to even see your feet feel firmly planted on rich soil again.
So, if this word is for you, know that the calling to rest you have been feeling is from the Lord. It is going to take that long to heal your spirit of the fatigue and burnout you have endured.
3. Consider taking a 5-day Harvest Fast.
The Lord spoke to me to take a 5-day Harvest Fast over the good seeds I have sown into the Kingdom over the course of many years. Although I have received a harvest in many cases, I have many more seeds dormant in the ground. The Lord put it in my spirit to fast and pray over every seed that has not yet borne fruit, that it would come up and bear me a great harvest.
If you also have good seeds in the ground that have not yet brought you a harvest, consider taking a 5-day Harvest Fast as well. During your fast:
- Ask the Lord to wake up every good, dormant seed that has lain asleep in the ground.
- Ask Him to bring harvest from every dormant seed and from every long-growing seed that has not yet brought you a harvest.
- Ask Him to bring you a huge harvest even from good seeds you sowed into bad ground.
- If you’re a tither, claim the blessing of the tithe: that He would protect your harvest and GUARANTEE your harvest as well.
- Ask Him to deliver you from any bad seeds you have accidentally or unintentionally sown (remembering that everything we do is a seed–not just money we give, but also deeds that we do).
- Ask Him to cover all your bad seeds with His blood and mercy, and to forgive you for them.
That’s all, folks. If one of these 3 prophetic bulletins really speaks to you today, please leave a comment below and tell me about it!