Welcome back to 21 Days of Hope and Healing!
This series is a very simple sequence of Bible verses and prayer points you can pray to walk through a 21-day period of rest, refreshing, detoxing from stress, and receiving spiritual replenishment.
Each day in this series has only two parts: one verse to read and a set of very simple, bullet-point prayer suggestions you can pray through from that verse to ask the Lord to heal and refresh you.
This series is designed to help you pray for hope and healing in your body, soul, and spirit. All three are equally important!
Here's Day 12 of Hope and Healing:
Meditate on this Bible passage:
Isaiah 51:1: ““Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness, you who seek the Lord: look to the rock from which you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit from which you were dug.”
- Ask the Lord to help you remember your DNA–to remember the fullness and uniqueness of who He made you to be.
- Ask Him to help you remember and recognize the things that refresh you.
- Ask Him to help you remember and recognize what makes you feel most alive.
- Ask Him to help you remember old dreams that you used to dream–dreams that are from Him that you have forgotten to keep dreaming.
- Ask the Lord to bring every old dream back to life that He desires to resurrect in you.
- Ask Him to give you the desire and inspiration to make room again for the things in your life that make you so uniquely you.
As a reminder, always pray in every way the Lord leads you. Holy Spirit is your intercessor (Romans 8), and He will help you pray just exactly the way HE wants you to.
So use your own words; ask Holy Spirit to help you; and simply receive from Him as He prays through you the heart of the Father!
See you tomorrow for Day 13!