Welcome back to 21 Days of Hope and Healing!
This series is a very simple sequence of Bible verses and prayer points you can pray to walk through a 21-day period of rest, refreshing, detoxing from stress, and receiving spiritual replenishment.
Each day in this series has only two parts: one verse to read and a set of very simple, bullet-point prayer suggestions you can pray through from that verse to ask the Lord to heal and refresh you.
This series is designed to help you pray for hope and healing in your body, soul, and spirit. All three are equally important!
Here's Day 14 of Hope and Healing:
Meditate on this Bible passage:
Psalm 42:7: “Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me.”
- “Father, in Jesus' name, draw me close to You today.”
- “Let the deep in me call to the deep in You. Help me to be DEEPLY hidden in Jesus today.”
- “Help me to find You in peace and rest.”
- “Fill me up to overflowing with Yourself; with Your Spirit, Your fire, Your power, Your glory, Your anointing, and Your boldness.”
- “Make me like You.”
- “Overwhelm me with Your holy flow today.”
- “Rush over me with waves and billows of Your Spirit.”
- “Help me to feel Your comfort, Your love, and Your affection.”
- “Help me to sense Your delight in me.”
- “Let Your waves and billows of healing, restoration, and blessing wash over me today.”
- “Let the waves and billows of the brooding of Your Spirit overwhelm me, overtake me, and roll over me and in me today, in Jesus' name.”
- “Take me into Your manifest presence and glory DEEPLY today. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.”
As a reminder, always pray in every way the Lord leads you. Holy Spirit is your intercessor (Romans 8), and He will help you pray just exactly the way HE wants you to.
So use your own words; ask Holy Spirit to help you; and simply receive from Him as He prays through you the heart of the Father!
See you tomorrow for Day 15!