Welcome back to 21 Days of Hope and Healing!
This series is a very simple sequence of Bible verses and prayer points you can pray to walk through a 21-day period of rest, refreshing, detoxing from stress, and receiving spiritual replenishment.
Each day in this series has only two parts: one verse to read and a set of very simple, bullet-point prayer suggestions you can pray through from that verse to ask the Lord to heal and refresh you.
This series is designed to help you pray for hope and healing in your body, soul, and spirit. All three are equally important!
Here's Day 16 of Hope and Healing:
Meditate on this Bible passage:
Romans 12:2: “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
There is always a new revelation that accompanies any new season. If you want to move forward with God into a new season in your life, so that you can walk out His perfect will for you in the new season, you need to ask Him to give you new revelation.
In other words, you need Him to show you what you don't yet know–and then help you learn that thing at the gut-level of revelation–in order to usher in your new season.
- Tell the Lord that you want to be different from the world. You want to be close to Him, and to be everything He has created you to be.
- Tell Father that you are not satisfied with living how the world lives. You want to experience everything Jesus lived, died, and rose again to give you–the fullness of relationship with Him, love, joy, peace, victory, healing, wealth, blessing, and success in every area.
- Tell the Lord You would like your life to look totally different by this time next year. Write down the date and time you told Him this in your journal.
- Ask the Lord to help you totally transform your life.
- Ask Him to take you from glory to glory, faith to faith, and strength to strength.
- Ask the Lord to give you the revelation you need to go forward into this new season.
- Ask Him to show you what you don't know, and to teach it to you.
- Ask Him to reveal the hidden things.
- Ask Him to help you hide His Word in your heart, that you might not sin against Him.
- Ask Him to help you renew your mind by washing your mind in His Word daily.
- Ask Him to help you look at all things from the perspective of His Word–and from only that perspective.
- Thank Him that you have the mind of Christ.
- Speak out loud: “I have the mind of Christ. I think the thoughts of Christ, say the words of Christ, and do the deeds of Christ.”
- Ask the Lord to help you think differently based on His Word. Plead the blood of Jesus over your thoughts, decisions, paradigms, and words.
- Thank the Lord for His renewing process in your life.
- Ask Him to give you single-minded focus on renewing your mind and transforming your life by the blood and the Word of Jesus.
- Thank Him for His grace on your life, which is sufficient for you, for His strength is made perfect in weakness.
- Ask the Lord to help you do the work it takes to walk into your new season, and thank Him for doing so.
- Thank Him for hearing and answering your prayer, and thank Him that you HAVE whatsoever you have asked!
As a reminder, always pray in every way the Lord leads you. Holy Spirit is your intercessor (Romans 8), and He will help you pray just exactly the way HE wants you to.
So use your own words; ask Holy Spirit to help you; and simply receive from Him as He prays through you the heart of the Father!
See you tomorrow for Day 17 of hope and healing!