Hey everybody! Guess what? I have a guest post today over on (in)courage.me, a wonderful website for women owned by Dayspring (the Christian division of Hallmark).
It's called “When Hope Dawns In Your Heart.” If you need some hope, cheer, and breakthrough, this post is for you!
And… to all my new friends from the (in)courage community:
Welcome! Thank you for stopping my my little piece of the blogosphere! While you're here, you might want to pull up your armchair with a cup o'joe and enjoy:
- my FREE mp3 download over on my Facebook page. For a couple of days only, I'm giving away my mp3 about “How To Get More Revelation From the Bible Than Ever Before.” I've gotten feedback that this message has been inspiring and blessing a lot of people, so grab it free while you can!
- You can also download my 3 free worship & soaking music albums over here! I took my musician and singer friends into a studio to worship spontaneously and see what happened, and this is what happened. 🙂
- Like encouraging posts? Check out my series on “How To Feel Like God Loves You” and “Rest In God, Reach Your Destiny.”
- Interested in spiritual fatherhood and sonship? Here's how to find a spiritual father in your local church and why we need fathers instead of superstars in that same local church.
- Like the edgier stuff? You might enjoy checking out the dream interpretations, tattoo interpretations, On Christian Witchcraft, or a recent favorite, To Hell With Redemptive Suffering.
Finally, if you're a Presence seeker, please sign up for email updates so we can stay in touch! I'm honored to have you here; enjoy your visit and I hope to get to know you!