There’s something going on in the world today that’s far more important than the Warlord series I’ve been posting for the last few days. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrived on American soil yesterday. He is scheduled to address a special joint session of Congress tomorrow.
Many Democratic lawmakers have stated that they will not attend. Additionally, both President Obama and Vice President Biden have refused to meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu.
This is a critical time for Israel and for America. America has treated Israel abominably recently. They are our only solid ally in the Middle East, and we have been spitting in their proverbial eye. The Jewish people are the apple of God’s eye too, and every time in history when America has abused the Jewish people, America has experienced judgment.
And now America is working on a nuclear deal with Iran that would allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons. God, have mercy on us.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist. But the facts are the facts. God will simply not stand for people abusing Israel. He will not tolerate it. The Jews are God’s covenant people. Christians have been grafted into the covenant God made with Abraham, but the original covenant was made with Abraham. And God will keep His word to Abraham–the word in which He promised:
“I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
This is a crucial hour. We must support Israel. How can you help?
If you are an American, please take the time today to contact your Senators and House Representatives and ask them to support Prime Minister Netanyahu.
- Ask them to attend PM Netanyahu’s speech tomorrow and urge others to do the same.
- Ask them not to support any deal with Iran that would allow Iran to have nuclear weapons.
- Ask them to remain loyal to Israel.
It’s not even hard to reach out. You can tweet to your Senators and House Representatives on Twitter.
And if you don’t know who your representatives are, find them here:
And we also need to pray for these urgent needs:
- Pray for God to reveal Jesus to the Jewish people and turn the hearts of His covenant people to their Messiah, Jesus Christ.
- Pray for Israel’s elections coming up on Tuesday, March 17, 2015. Ask God to give His people holy lawmakers in every office.
- Pray that God would turn the hearts of the all American lawmakers–including the President, Vice President, the Cabinet, and both houses of Congress to support Israel.
- Pray that Israel’s government would have wisdom and discernment from Heaven.
- Pray that Israel’s lawmakers would be immune to every unholy spirit and that they would be filled with the Spirit of God.
- As always, pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Wondering why Israel is so important? Read Why I Support Israel and 8 Ways You Can Too here.