Welcome back to 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer! This simple series will provide you with Scriptures to pray into for 21 days, asking the Lord for your breakthrough. Today, we are talking about HARVEST from Isaiah 62.
A couple of notes before we begin:
This is a very simple series; I am not expounding on each Scripture very much, except through a bullet-point list to share some prayer pointers. I also am not writing out sample prayers, as I believe the Lord wants you to exercise your prayer muscles and make these Scriptures your own vocabulary for prayer.
But, even though it’s a simple series, I believe it’s a POWERFUL one … and I want to hear your testimonies as the Lord answers your prayers, okay?
Without further ado, here’s Day 4 of 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer:
The Scripture verse of the day is Isaiah 62:8-9, which says:
The Lord has sworn by His right hand and by the arm of His strength:
‘Surely I will no longer give your grain as food for your enemies; and the sons of the foreigner shall not drink your new wine, for which you have labored.
But those who have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord; those who have brought it together shall drink it in My holy courts'” (Isaiah 62:8-9).
(By the way, I STRONGLY encourage you to memorize this verse and pray it to the Lord every day.)
Pray along these points:
- Remind Father God that you have gathered grain in, through service, giving, intercession, and whatever else, all these years.
- If it seems like other people have been getting your harvest, instead of you, then tell the Lord so. DO NOT cross over into self-pity, doubt/unbelief, or whining. The person who doubts will not receive anything from the Lord. You don’t even need to go into detail. Just point out to the Lord that you do meet the conditions for this promise (assuming that you do, of course).
- Tell Father that you are claiming His promise from this passage (Isaiah 62:8-9) as your own.
- Ask Father God to keep anyone else from receiving the harvest that belongs to you, FROM NOW ON. From this day forward. Starting TODAY.
- Ask Him to bring you the grain for which you have labored for all these years.
- Ask Him to bring you the new wine for which you have toiled.
- Ask Him to bring you the total and complete harvest that you should have had all these years, PLUS MORE, as interest.
- Ask Father God to protect your harvest, to rebuke the devourer for your sake (if you are a tither), and to bring you more harvest than you ever dreamed.
- Ask Him to help you notice His answers to your prayer.
- Then thank Him for all of the above!
That’s our breakthrough prayer for day 4!
Remember to use the verse itself as your vocabulary for prayer. Doing so will not only help you pray the most effective prayers it’s possible to pray, but it will also help you hide God’s Word in your heart, that you might not sin against Him (Psalm 119:11).
Did you pray this Scripture with me today? Or, do you have a testimony to share about how God has answered this prayer? If so, please leave a comment below! I’d love to hear what Papa is saying to you!