Does studying your Bible bring you into such encounter with God that you fall on your face before Him, undone?
When you read your Bible, do you suddenly “get it” why the angels and elders in Heaven are falling down before the Lord and crying, “Holy! Holy! Holy!”
When you read your Bible, do you always hear the exact Word that you need to hear to get you through today? Do words jump off the page telling you that He loves you? That His heart beats for you?
As you read, do you really GET IT and find yourself weeping with relief under the power of His love? Do you see aspects of God’s nature in His Word that you’ve never seen before?
Does reading your Bible make you cry, then whisper? Does God tell you His secrets in advance about what He’s about to do?
If not, then I have something incredible for you that is going to bless your socks off.
I am thrilled to release a 38.5-minute, downloadable audio teaching about encountering God in the Bible! It’s called “How to Get More Revelation From the Bible Than Ever Before.”
If any of the questions above awaken a yearning in you for more of God, then you WANT this teaching.
This teaching contains the most powerful things I have learned about how to experience powerful encounters with God through Bible reading. It contains the things I do that bring me into such encounter with God that can do nothing else but get on my face before Him and cry.
I really can’t even describe to you how much my time with God in His Word means to me. There’s nothing more important than the Word of God. God identifies His Word with Himself! His Word became flesh and became… Jesus!
People throughout the ages have been willing to die for this Word. They have bled for it, labored to protect it, and died to get it in the hands of Gods people … because it’s just that valuable. It’s just that radical. It’s just that life-changing.
Do you want radical encounters with Jesus? Do you want to become passionate about the Word? If so, this message is for you! Download it today and let the secrets I share touch your life!
Even if you don’t currently know how to read the Bible, or get anything out of it, this teaching will help you.
People ask me all the time about the Bible:
- How they can study it;
- How they can understand the Bible,
- and how to get started reading it for the first time.
And I understand those questions. When I first got saved, I couldn’t really read the Bible much. I had no capacity for it. One or two verses was all I could handle, and I struggled to read that much.
Nevertheless, I started asking the Holy Spirit for help. I asked Him to help me understand the Bible, to help me see Jesus in it, and to give me an appetite for the Word of God. And He did. He will do the same for you!
If you would like to get more out of your Bible study–or even if you’re not in the habit of studying the Bible at all–this message will help you get started. The message is 38.5 minutes long, and chock-full of good tidbits!
Notes for links and verses I mention in the message:
- My favorite Bible (the one I personally use and recommend): the Ron Phillips Ministries Spiritual Warfare Bible. It’s currently listed at $59.99 and it’s worth every penny. I tell you all about it in the message.
- The New Strong’s Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (affiliate link) on Amazon.com
- What You Focus On, You Empower (blog post that discusses doing spiritual warfare by just focusing on Jesus)
- One of my favorite verses: Isaiah 50:4:
“The Lord God has given Me
The tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak
A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear
To hear as the learned” (NKJV).
- Blog post about asking God to sear His Word into your heart like a brand: 21 Days to the Manifest Presence of God: Day 5 (Hear the Sizzle).
- Psalm 84:1-2: A Psalm of the Sons of Korah:
“How lovely is Your tabernacle,
O Lord of hosts!
My soul longs, yes, even faints
For the courts of the Lord;
My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.”
- Click here for my review of Mark Batterson’s The Circle Maker. Click here to buy it on Amazon in paperback or for Kindle (affiliate link).
- Blog post about how God speaks when words seem to jump off the pages of the Bible at you: 21 Days to the Manifest Presence of God: Day 10 (Jumping Words).
- Blog post about how to start having daily quiet time with God: 21 Days to the Manifest Presence of God: Day 8 (Fifteen Minutes).
Thanks so much for listening, and thank you for your purchase! If you have any questions or comments after you listen, please leave them below!