Do you desperately need favor from the Lord? If so, be encouraged today; for the Word of God says that the time to favor you, the set time, has come!
Beloved, if you need breakthrough in any area right now, then this whole series, 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer, and the original related series, 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer, are for you. I encourage you to pray through both series and believe God to move in a major way in your life.
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”hxfm2tftbkadxeyhaqcr” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1611863682/t4eqk3za4v0m2lcndgmb.jpg” title=”21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer Series” volume=”70″]
The Lord has led me to write 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer because the first 21 days were so powerful, but the Lord told me He isn’t done working miracles!
So, we are continuing to pray through various breakthrough Scriptures for 21 additional days!
Related: Click here for the Table of Contents for the entire 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer series.
In this simple prayer series, I am sharing one Scripture verse or passage each day. I will also add bullet-point prayer directives you can use to pray through that Scripture. I won’t be writing out actual prayers, though; I feel the Lord wants you to exercise your prayer muscles by talking to Him right out of your heart!
Today, Day 15, we are rejoicing because the set time to favor you has come.
Psalm 102:12-13 says:
“But You, O Lord, shall endure forever, and the remembrance of Your name to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favor her, yes, the set time, has come” (Psalm 102:12-13).
I have an entire podcast about how the set time to favor you has come. You can listen to that VERY encouraging word here:
Pray through the prayer points below about the set time of your favor today:
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”kaxhlbc5quvvvdwz3wvd” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1602476706/glebbskmeuwmyosdvmxx.jpg” title=”The Anointing of the Sons of Issachar” volume=”70″]
- Tell the Father that you come before Him in Jesus’ name.
- Thank Him for being the Everlasting God who endures forever; age to age, He is still the same.
- Thank Him that He does not change, and His mercies never fail.
- Praise Him for His great faithfulness to you!
- Thank Him for His faithfulness in your life so far, and thank Him in advance for the fact that He will always be faithful to your children and your children’s children–to all generations.
- Point out to the Lord that His Word says that He will arise and have mercy on Zion.
- Thank Him for allowing you to be part of His people Zion, for you were grafted into His covenant of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Ask our Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, to arise and have mercy on you RIGHT NOW.
- Remind the Lord that His Word says that the time to favor you–the set time which He has ordained from before the foundation of the world–has come.
- Ask Father to manifest favor for you today in every way.
- Ask Him to give you the good and perfect gifts that only He can give today–the gifts that touch you and speak so deeply to your heart that only He could know you needed them.
- Ask the Father to give you favor with Himself–with God–and favor with people too.
- Implore Him to search your heart, try you, discipline you, and change you in whatever ways are needed so that you are able to receive everything good that He has for you.
- Thank Him that the time to favor you, the set time, has come.
- Pray that He will help you to notice His favor and the answers to your prayers.
- Thank Him for arising and having mercy on you.
- Thank Him for loving you and for being your good, good Father.
- Tell Him how much you appreciate His goodness toward you all the days of your life!
- Praise and thank the Lord for all the many blessings and benefits that He has made available to you in and through Jesus Christ.
- Give Him all the praise, for the time to favor you–the set time–has come!
Beloved, the time to favor you–the set time–has come. This is what the Word of God says, so this is what we CHOOSE to believe today.
Does this Scripture encourage you today? If so, leave a comment below!