Do you need breakthrough? If so, this simple prayer series, 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer, together with the original series, 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer, are for you.
The Lord has led me to write 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer simply because the first 21 days were so powerful, but the Lord told me He isn’t done working miracles! So, we are continuing to pray through various breakthrough Scriptures each day!
Today, we are talking about guaranteed deliverance.
In this simple prayer series, I am sharing one Scripture verse or passage each day. I will also add bullet-point prayer directives you can use to pray through that Scripture.
I won’t be writing out actual prayers, though; I feel the Lord wants you to exercise your prayer muscles by talking to Him right out of your heart!
Our Scripture verse for Day 2 of 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer is Psalm 50:10-15:
“For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the mountains, and the wild beasts of the field are Mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell you; for the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me” (Psalm 50:10-15).
Pray along these points today:
- Thank the Lord that everything belongs to Him. He is the original Cattle Baron; He owns the cattle on a thousand hills!
- Thank Him for His meticulous watchcare. He actually knows every single individual bird that flits by you–and He knows YOU just as well! Thank Him for knowing you like that, and for loving you enough to know you like that!
- Worship Him for His beauty, power, and majesty. Take a moment to lift your hands and worship Him in the beauty of holiness. Worship Him for His splendor and greatness. Praise Him!
- Thank Him that He does not require you to offer animal sacrifices to Him, for the blood of Jesus made a way for us to be free from the Law.
- Thank Him for the blood of Jesus.
- Thank Him for what He has been doing in your life recently. Take a few moments and just pour out your heart of thanksgiving and gratitude to Him!
- Tell the Lord, “Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows right well!” (From Psalm 139:14.)
- Confess the vows you have made to the Lord all over again. (For example, if you’re fasting, remind Him that you’re fasting right now unto Him.) Ask Him for help to pay your vows to Him and not rob Him of the obedience that is due Him.
- Ask Him again to put His grace to work on your behalf, helping you to honor Him and pay your vows to Him!
- Quote Psalm 50:15 right back to the Lord and remind Him of what He said: “Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
- Call upon Him and ask Him to help you in whatever trouble you are in. Ask Him to help you with whatever you need help with. Be specific!
- Thank Him for delivering you. Give Him an advance praise! Thank Him on credit, on the basis of His Word; for His credit is good, and He will always come through for you! He is faithful!
- Glorify Him right now by praising Him for His deliverance.
- Ask Him to help you give Him even more glory!
- Ask Him to glorify His own name in your life!
- Verbally turn over all the glory in your life to Him. Confess to Him that all the glory is His, and praise His holy name again, for He is delivering you right now as you call!
Beloved, your deliverance is guaranteed! God’s Word promises you guaranteed deliverance when you call upon Him in the day of trouble!
Will you call upon Him today? I hope and pray that you will! Call upon Him, and He will answer you and show you GREAT and MIGHTY things that you do not know! (Jeremiah 33:3.)
Those are the prayer points for Day 2 of 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer. Meditate on this Scripture and offer your thanksgiving and praises to God all day today for His guaranteed deliverance!
Did this breakthrough prayer for guaranteed deliverance resonate with you today? If so, please leave a comment below and let me know! I love hearing from you!