Beloved, do you need to see the Lord’s healing manifest in your body today? If so, then it’s SUPER-IMPORTANT for you to get the Word of God about healing in your mouth. To help you, I felt led to write 31 confessions of healing for you today–31 Biblical, Scriptural, faith-filled confessions over your health.
Speaking confessions over your health brings change because words hold creative power.
God created the entire universe by saying, “Let there be …”–and when He did, the thing He commanded to exist suddenly started existing. In the original Hebrew, He actually said, “Light, BE!” … and there was light. His Word actually carries creative power.
The good news is that Jesus already did the hard work of healing for you on the cross.
This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t go to doctors; of course you should go to a doctor if you need medical care! Jesus Himself said, in Mark 2:17, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.” So yes, if you need medical care, get thyself off to a doctor post-haste!
However, just as God heals supernaturally through doctors, He also heals through wisdom, healthy nutrition, good life choices, exercise, and miracles. He heals in every way there is; He’s that passionate about healing YOU! So He uses every possible opportunity to help us walk in divine health.
So, beloved …
Obviously we need to make healthy lifestyle choices and seek good medical care, but we also need to incorporate our faith for the supernatural as we walk out our divine healing.
And faith for the supernatural requires speaking God’s Word about healing out of your mouth. (Literally: The Greek word for “faith” literally means both the deep, inner conviction PLUS verbal confession of the thing you’re convicted about. You can’t operate in Biblical faith without speaking what you believe out of your mouth. Real faith without confession does not exist.)
Are you convinced? Good! So without further ado, here are 31 confessions over your health:
1. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in me, whom I have received from God. I am not my own. I was bought with a price; therefore, I glorify God in my body and in my spirit, which are God’s. (See 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.)
2. I prosper in all things and I am in health, just as my soul prospers. (See 3 John 1:2.)
3. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. (See Isaiah 53:5.)
4. I was already healed two thousand years ago by the stripes of Jesus, when Jesus died on the cross. Now I live in total peace and health thanks to what Jesus did for me. (See 1 Peter 2:24).
5. The Lord sent His Word, Jesus Christ, and healed me, and delivered me from my destructions–ALL of them. (See Psalm 107:20.)
6. I serve the Lord my God, and He blesses my bread and my water. And He takes sickness away from the midst of me. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in my land or in my family; the Lord fulfills the number of my days. (See Exodus 23:25-26.)
7. Because I have set my love upon the Lord, therefore the Lord delivers me; He will set me on high, because I have known His name. I call upon the Lord, and the Lord answers me; He is with me in trouble; He delivers me and honors me. With long life the Lord satisfies me, and shows me His salvation. (See Psalm 91:14-16.)
8. All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful. I eat and drink and do only those things which are helpful for me–the things that build me up and make me stronger. (See 1 Corinthians 10:23.)
9. Whether I eat or drink, or whatever I do, I do it all to the glory of God. (See 1 Corinthians 10:31.)
10. “But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified” (1 Corinthians 9:27).
11. I run my race to obtain the prize, and I am temperate in all things so that I may win that prize. (See 1 Corinthians 9:24-25.)
12. I increase daily in wisdom and in strength and health, and in favor with God and man. (See Luke 2:52.)
13. Wine is a mocker and strong drink is a brawler; I have the wisdom of the Lord and I am not led astray by alcohol. It is not for kings to drink wine or intoxicating drink, and I am a king on the earth; so I do not drink alcohol, that I may remember God’s law, do justice, and retain my kingship. I am filled with the Spirit instead of with alcohol. (See Proverbs 20:1; Proverbs 31:4-5; Ephesians 5:18.)
14. God Himself anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and Jesus has healed me and delivered me from every demonic oppression, for God was with Him. (See Acts 10:38.)
15. I feast daily on the Word of God, which is LIFE to my body, soul, and spirit; for Jesus said, “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63).
16. I gird myself with strength, and strengthen my arms. (See Proverbs 31:17.)
17. I have a merry heart which does good, like a medicine. (See Proverbs 17:22.)
18. My heart rejoices because of the light of my eyes, which is Jesus Christ in me, the Hope of glory. (See Proverbs 15:30; Colossians 1:27.)
19. I receive good reports every day, both from the Lord and from men; and those good reports make my bones healthy. I always dwell in the good report of the Lord! (See Proverbs 15:30.)
20. I am not wise in my own eyes; I fear the Lord and depart from evil. It is health to my flesh and strength to my bones. (See Proverbs 3:7-8.)
21. My eyes are the lamps of my body. My eyes are good and clear. They see perfectly, and my whole body is full of light. (See Matthew 6:22.)
22. I keep my heart “with ALL diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23).
23. I come to Jesus, for I am weary and heavy laden, and Jesus gives me rest. I take His yoke upon me and learn from Him, for He is gentle and humble in heart, and I in Him I find rest for my soul; for His yoke is easy and His burden is light.(See Matthew 11:28-30.)
24. I do not walk in hope deferred, but rather in desires fulfilled. My desires are continually fulfilled by the Lord, for I trust in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. My desires fulfilled are a tree of life to me. (See Proverbs 13:12; Psalm 37:4.)
25. The breath of God is in my nostrils. (See Job 27:3.)
26. I am thirsty, so I come to Jesus and drink. I believe in Jesus, as the Scripture has said; and out of my heart and belly flow rivers of living water. (See John 7:37-38.)
27. I give attention to God’s words, and I incline my ear to His sayings. I do not let them depart from my eyes; I keep them in the midst of my heart; for God’s words are life to me and to all those who find them, and health to all our flesh.(See Proverbs 4:20-22.)
28. “The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills” (Habakkuk 3:19).
29. “The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life” (Job 33:4).
30. Behold, the Lord brings me health and healing; He has already healed me, and He reveals to me the abundance of peace, truth, and prosperity. (See Jeremiah 33:6.)
31. “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s” (Psalm 103:1-5).
Beloved, these 31 confessions over your health are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to healing Scriptures in the Bible!
But, they ARE a great start. I encourage you to print them off, speak them over yourself daily, and study the Scriptures associated with each confession of healing listed above!
Did you speak these confessions over your health over yourself today? What is YOUR favorite verse about healing? Leave a comment below and share!