Beloved friend, have you dreamed a dream or sown a seed that you think is dead? If so, hear the word of the Lord for you today:
Your dreams and seeds are not dead; they are only sleeping. And today, God wants to resurrect both your dreams and your seeds.
Beloved, if you’re ready to press into prayer for the resurrection of your dreams and seeds today, then you are going to love this whole prayer series, 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer, and the original related series, 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer, as well.
The Lord has led me to write 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer because the first 21 days were so powerful, but the Lord told me He isn’t done working miracles!
So, we are continuing to pray through various breakthrough Scriptures each day!
Related: Click here for the Table of Contents for the entire 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer series.
In this simple prayer series, I am sharing one Scripture verse or passage each day. I will also add bullet-point prayer directives you can use to pray through that Scripture. I won’t be writing out actual prayers, though; I feel the Lord wants you to exercise your prayer muscles by talking to Him right out of your heart!
Today, Day 11, we are praying for resurrection of your dreams and seeds based on Ecclesiastes 1:9.
Ecclesiastes 1:9 says:
“That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9).
I prophesied over you about this recently in this YouTube video:
Please watch that video today if you haven’t already seen it! Holy Spirit showed up in power in this video, and this prophecy will wreck you for Jesus all over again!
So pray through the prayer points below for the Lord to resurrect your dreams and seeds:
- Remind the Father that you are coming before Him in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, His Son and your Savior.
- Thank Him for making you one of His blood-bought children. Thank the Father for adopting you into His family.
- Thank Him for loving you and caring for you.
- Thank Him for sending His Word to heal you spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, and relationally.
- Thank Him that HEALING and RESURRECTION are your portion in Christ Jesus!
- Thank Him that His eye is on the sparrow, and that the hairs of your head are all numbered. Thank Him that He knows specifically which hairs from your head fell off in the shower this morning! He knows you in that much detail, and He cares about you!
- Thank Him for never forgetting anything except a sin He has forgiven.
- Thank Him for writing all your days in His book before any of your days existed.
- Praise Him for His mercy and lovingkindness that He showed to you by saving you and giving you His Holy Spirit!
- Remind Him of His Word in Ecclesiastes 1:9: “That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.”
- Remind Him of the seeds you have sown in the past–especially all the seeds you have sown for which you have not received a harvest yet.
- Remind Him of the dreams you have dreamed that you feel He has given you–even if those dreams feel dead to you right now.
- Claim His promise from Ecclesiastes 1:9 in prayer:
- Tell the Father that you believe that the dreams you dreamed in the past ARE what will still happen in the future, because “That which has been is what will be.”
- Confess to Him that you believe that the seeds you have sown in the past, from which you have not received the harvest for which you sowed, will still come up and bear fruit.
- Remind the Lord that those seeds are “that which is done,” and therefore those specific harvests for which you sowed MUST BE “what will be done.”
- Speak it out loud until faith rises up in your heart and you are overcome with the joy of the Lord: “That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun”!
- Confess to the Lord that you believe that the fact that you sowed that seed and dreamed that dream means IT WILL BE! The harvest on that seed is your portion; you will receive it! The fulfillment of that dream is your portion; you will receive it!
- Ask the Lord in the name of Jesus to bring forth the harvest on your seed TODAY. Remind Him that He is the Lord of the harvest (Matthew 9:38), so bringing you your harvest is what He does and what He desires to do!
- Ask Him to resurrect your dead dreams today and fill them with life everlasting.
- Prophesy to the breath: “Come from the four winds, O breath of God, Holy Spirit; and breathe on these slain dreams and seeds, that they may live.”
- Place your hand on your belly and speak: “Every dead dream that Father desires to resurrect, LIVE in Jesus’ name!” (You will often find yourself taking a deep breath when you say that, and that deep breath is literally Holy Spirit–the breath of God–entering those dreams.)
- Remind the Father also that Jesus said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain” (John 12:24). Thank the Lord for allowing your seeds and dreams to fall into the ground and die for a time, so that they can come up again and bring you MUCH fruit, much grain, and much harvest.
- Thank the Lord that He never forgets a seed, a dream, or a prayer!
- Thank Him for storing all your prayers in His bowls in Heaven!
- Thank Him for allowing you to wait on your dreams and harvests, for waiting on the Lord makes you strong! (See Isaiah 40:31.) Thank Him for this opportunity to become strong!
- PRAISE Him for His faithfulness to you!
- Thank Him for hearing and answering your prayer.
- Ask Him to get all the glory in your life from resurrecting your dreams and seeds, and pray that there would be MEGA, MASSIVE glory for Him to get! 🙂
- Thank Him and give Him all the praise!
Did you pray today for the Lord to resurrect your dead dreams and seeds? If so, leave a comment below! I love hearing from you!