Beloved, have you had two of the worst days of your life this week–yesterday and the day before? Or maybe just two of the worst days mentally and emotionally that you've had in a long time?
On Wednesday of this week (July 28, 2021), the enemy unleashed a widespread attack against the Body of Christ. The attack came in the form of every foul, soulish thought and temptation a person can imagine: temptations into self-pity, thoughts of abandonment, rejection, a spirit of death and suicide; an attempt to rob people of the will and desire to live; along with a heart-wrenching, gut-shattering loneliness.
These were temptations and thoughts being thrown at God's people in an attempt to get you to pick these thoughts up and agree with them.
You never HAVE to agree with the devil, and I recommend that you NEVER agree with him! Doing so is SIN! But the enemy was offering these temptations to God's people on a platter with the hope that they would pick up these thoughts and go downhill very quickly.
But God unleashed a prophetic word that day for you also. And GREATER IS HE who is in us than he who is in the world.
On Wednesday, July 28, the Lord spoke this to me:
“A boatload of blessings is coming to you, and it's flying through the air.”
This made me laugh in a good way, because at the moment He spoke this to me, I had forgotten about the word the Lord gave me for the last 6 months of 2021–that your harvest would drop from the air.
Then, yesterday, July 29, the Lord spoke this to me: “Healing rain.” (As in, the Michael W. Smith song below.)
Beloved, it is THE season of new things.
We are only weeks away from Rosh Hashanah, the beginning of the new year on the Hebraic calendar–which is God's calendar. Not too long after that comes the Feast of Tabernacles, when we celebrate how God led His people through the wilderness and how He dwelt with us in a tabernacle, and His people dwelt with Him in tents too.
It is the season of new things. God is working new beginnings left and right.
He is removing people's hands from the baskets and freeing their shoulders from the burden. That means He is removing YOUR hands from the baskets and freeing YOUR shoulders from the burden.
That could look like any number of things, like:
- Your leaving an old job you hate to move into the Promised Land of a new job you love, walking in your calling.
- Your leaving an unholy bondage to the fear of man and moving into a new life of rest and peace.
- Your being set free from the expectations that other people place on you.
This list could go on and on.
Beloved, GOD is doing a new thing; now it springs forth.
God is not a man, that He should lie; nor the son of man, that He should repent. Has He not spoken, and will He not do it? Has He not promised, and will He not make it good? Of course, according to Numbers 23:19:
“God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19).
Beloved, God is who He said He is. He is faithful and will always be faithful to you. He is still the God who numbers all the hairs on your head and catches your tears in His bottle.
But beloved, in order to stand in Him, you've got to put on your armor:
- The helmet of salvation;
- The breastplate of righteousness;
- The belt of truth;
- The shoes of the preparation of the Gospel of peace;
- Holding up the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit;
- Praying ALWAYS in the Spirit (Ephesians 6:10-20).
My friend, the enemy unleashed a wicked and violent attack (as all his attacks are, for only wickedness is in him) two days ago because he is trying to counteract what GOD is releasing on the earth. If you agree with the enemy, then he can thwart the blessings of God on your life.
Don't let him.
Beloved, STAND FIRM in the Lord and in the power of HIS might.
Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment you shall condemn and show to be in the wrong. GOD is not a man that He should lie, nor the son of man that He should repent. His Word is true. He is faithful and just.
And this God, our God, YOUR FATHER and my Father, is releasing a boatload of blessings coming to you.
And that boatload of blessings is flying through the air.
I don't even know completely what it means for the boatload of blessings to be flying through the air. I only know that God said it, and He is sending it. I also know that He is still leading me to ask Him in prayer to send His archangel Michael to help with the warfare to push through His answers to my prayers in the heavenlies. I highly encourage you to pray the same.
By the way: Don't pray TO the archangel Michael; we are to pray to God and only to God. But ask God to send His general, the archangel Michael, to win against any warfare and enemy attack that may be holding back the blessings God is sending, according to Daniel chapter 10.
Beloved, you've got to stand firm in the Lord and in the power of His might.
I'm sorry if you're hurting, but I urge and exhort you in the name of Jesus to flee from and reject self-pity. Give thanks instead. Literally thank God for the opportunity to suffer; thank Him for allowing you to get to know Jesus in a better and closer way by sharing some of the sufferings of Jesus.
Thank God for everything, even the hard stuff, like this:
- “Father, thank You that my friends abandoned me. Thank You for allowing me to share in these sufferings of Jesus, for all of Jesus' friends also forsook Him, and fled.”
- “Father, thank You for these difficulties in my job/work/marriage/family, for You are helping me grow closer to You as I walk through this.”
- “Father, thank You for these troubles. Even though I know they aren't from You and You didn't send them, You will work them out for my good.”
- “Father, thank You for using these trials to test me in the furnace of affliction. May I come forth shining like gold. Thank You, Heavenly Father.”
Beloved, I'm just being real here. There has to come a time when we each react to the worst pain by counting it all joy.
And that time is now. I'm not preaching out of inexperience; I know. I've had two of the hardest days, mentally and emotionally, that I've experienced in years. I've been fighting the good fight of faith, sometimes feeling like I was winning it and sometimes (just being honest) feeling like I was losing it in that moment.
Throughout this attack, I've been holding up my shield of faith and speaking the Word and praying in the Spirit as the most unholy, vilest, meanest attacks of the enemy have come the last two days and I have struggled. It has been hard.
But then I talked with my friend and co-minister, Minister Mamie Blowe, and without telling her what I was going through.
I asked her if she wanted to come to the Hub and pray with me. She immediately said YES and said, “Girl, I've been warring. You just don't know.” To which I laughed and said, “I have too. I bet we're going through the same thing.” And then, we decided to stab the devil in the eye by prophesying and praying over you in this short YouTube video below.
(Please excuse the awful sound; I used a computer I don't normally use and failed to do sound check first; forgive me – but it's still perfectly understandable and you can hear it. It's short but worth listening to.)
Long story short, beloved: The enemy unleased a vile attack to get you off-rail from receiving God's boatload of blessings. Don't let him succeed.
A boatload of blessings is coming to you. This is GOD'S season of new beginnings.
- Stand firm in the salvation of the Lord today.
- Eschew self-pity, loneliness, thoughts of rejection, abandonment, sadness, discouragement, hopelessness, disillusionment, and every other foul thing.
- Get out your weapons of praise and get your praise on.
- Pray in the Spirit; pray ALWAYS in the Spirit.
- Stand and fight by holding up your shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Speak the Word over yourself out loud, and read God's Word like your life depends on it! (It does!)
- THANK GOD for everything, even the hard things.
- Count it all joy and thank God even for the worst pain and emotional agony, even when doing so sounds ridiculous to you.
If you stay firm in God, you and God will win–and you will receive His healing rain and His boatload of blessings that is flying through the air to you RIGHT NOW.
Beloved, is this word for you today? Leave a comment below if so.