Did you know that God is so good that He will give you EVERY good thing? It’s true; the Bible says that “no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.” That means every good thing is yours, and Jesus really meant it when He said it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom!
Beloved, if you’re ready to press into prayer for breakthrough today, then this simple prayer series, 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer, and the original related series, 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer, are for you.
The Lord has led me to write 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer because the first 21 days were so powerful, but the Lord told me He isn’t done working miracles!
So, we are continuing to pray through various breakthrough Scriptures each day!
In this simple prayer series, I am sharing one Scripture verse or passage each day. I will also add bullet-point prayer directives you can use to pray through that Scripture. I won’t be writing out actual prayers, though; I feel the Lord wants you to exercise your prayer muscles by talking to Him right out of your heart!
Today, we are claiming God’s promise that no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”hxfm2tftbkadxeyhaqcr” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1611863682/t4eqk3za4v0m2lcndgmb.jpg” title=”21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer Series” volume=”70″]
Our Scripture verse for Day 8 of 21 More Days of Breakthrough Prayer is Psalm 84:11:
“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Psalm 84:11).
Beloved, what good thing do you want from the Lord today?
No matter what good thing you want from the Lord, His Word says that He will give it to you. As it says in Psalm 37:4:
“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4).
So seriously, what do you want?
- Do you want to see your spouse give their heart to Jesus?
- Do you desire a miracle baby?
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you want a personal prayer language–the gift of speaking in diverse tongues?
- Do you need financial provision?
- Do you need healing in your body?
No matter what you need from the Lord, you can ask Him for it and He will give it to you. The Bible says that no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly! That means if you’re walking with Him, He will give you any good thing you ask Him for!
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”fwni9cr9jgo6tgicw3co” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1636487284/tzkpmztkbfnseom53ecz.jpg” title=”31 Confessions Over Your Health” volume=”70″]
I do also have a podcast that teaches more about this: how God is a blank check God who will say YES to your every prayer.
It’s Take Your Territory Episode 47, Blank Check God, and this short podcast will encourage you like crazy!
Listen to the podcast here after you pray the prayer points below:
So in your prayers today, first write down a few desires upon which to focus your faith. Then pray as follows:
- Thank the Lord for being a Sun and a Shield to you.
- Thank Him for making His face shine upon you.
- Thank Him for giving you peace.
- Thank Him for surrounding you and protecting you on every side.
- Verbally confess to the Father that He is your Glory, and the Lifter of your head.
- Tell Him out loud that you believe the Angel of the Lord–who is Christ–encamps all around you who fear Him, and that He delivers you.
- Thank Him for saving you out of all your troubles, even if you are in the middle of some troubles right now that you still need Him to save you out of!
- Thank Him for His grace, which is always at work in your life.
- Praise Him for His weight, splendor, and copiousness or abundance in your life right now. If you have food to eat and clothes on your back, you are rich! Praise Him today!
- Point out to Him that He promises in this verse that He will not withhold any good thing from you.
- Stop and ask His Holy Spirit to search your heart. Ask Him to convict you and reveal to you any ways in which you are not walking uprightly.
- If Holy Spirit shows you anything in your life that doesn’t match His Word, stop right away and repent. Confess your sins to Him and ask His forgiveness. Invite Him to fill you with His Spirit all over again and change your heart.
- Ask Him to help you walk uprightly in all things! Like Jesus, cry out to the Lord to keep you from sinning against Him!
- Ask Him to help you hide His Word in your heart, that you might not sin against Him.
- Thank Him for making you the righteousness of God in Christ. Thank Him that it’s who you are in Jesus; that your life is hidden with Christ in God!
- Now talk to Him about the things you desire for Him to do for you today. Ask Him for all the good things your heart desires, for He has promised to give you anything!
- Cast all your cares upon Him as you pray, for He cares for you.
- Then, thank Him in advance for giving you every good thing you have asked for, for He who promised is faithful!
Do you believe God’s promise that no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly? What are you believing God for today? Leave a comment below and I will agree with you in prayer when I receive your note!
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”e4bg6kyn6s9wuivlsm7v” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1612557784/kv43rxkd0jmn9qdmj0mg.jpg” title=”Prayer to Cross Over Into the Promised Land” volume=”70″]